Ok. I'm 5 days post op bbl, massage drainage in Atlanta?

Ok. I'm 5 days post op bbl. And I feel and see the fluid building up in my stomach and back. It's getting uncomfortable. I've had 3 massages while in Miami, I'm now back home in Atlanta. The massages felt great & a lot of fluid was drained each time. Does anybody know of a place that does them. I need all recommendations PLEASE ! ASAP.

Massage after Brazilians

I personally do not recommend massage after either liposuction or fat transfer. I explicitly tell my patients to not massage areas treated with the transfer. These are typical concerns patient often have after traveling for cosmetic surgery. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Fluid After BBL

It sounds like you are developing a seroma.  I would call your surgeon in Miami and ask how to proceed.  In general, I tell my patients to AVOID massages soon after surgery, as I want the tissue to scar down and prevent pockets where fluid can accumulate, and then only do massages starting 2-3 weeks out from surgery once the tissues have started to heal adequately (but every doctor has their own protocol).

Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon