Dental cleaning with tooth bonding?

How often should I have my teeth cleaned if I have dental bonding on my two front teeth due to small chips?

Teeth cleaning

regular teeth cleaning is very important. normally cleaning every 6 month is advisable. there is no any drawback in teeth cleaning.

India Dentist

Dental bonding, cleaning

Hi:

You should not worry about changing the frequency of dental cleaning due to your bonding.  Health of your gum is the main factor as to how often you need dental cleanings.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Teeth cleaning #DrSoftTouch

The frequency of dental cleanings does not change after you've had dental bonding. Usually, you should visit your dental office for a check up and cleaning every 6 months. However, depending on your gum health, cleanings 4 times a years may be necessary. I would recommend following up with your dentist. I hope this helps! Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Dental Cleaning

Typically bonding to correct chips on front teeth is not the determining factor as to the frequency of cleanings. That is assessed by examining your gums and amount of tartar buildup on your teeth. Usually every 6 months is a good frequency however, there are times when a person needs them cleaned 3 or 4 times a year.