Coolsculpting and blood in urine

had coolsculpting mid October on my stomach and I too see blood on my urine. Iam aware doctors have stated on this site that coolsculpting procedure is not related to blood in urine, but there are too many ladies reporting the same issue. What are the findings for 2015? Does this procedure cause bloody urine??

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is best when performed on an area that has an excess number of fat cells.  For example, women say, "When I gain weight, it goes straight to my belly."  That means that you were born with more fat cells in your abdominal area.  It would be great to perform coolsculpting in that area to reduce the number of fat cells there and make that are more proportional with the rest of your body.  Then, if you gain weight, it will be more evenly distributed over your body.  It won't just "go straight" to one area.  

The fat loss is permanent after Coolsculpting.  You typically lose 20-25% of the fat in the area treated, each time you treat it.  I have done it to myself and my staff.  It is truly effective and has no down time.

Blood in the urine is not a side effect of coolsculpting. 

Best of Luck, Sheila Nazarian

I am a Urologist who performs coolsculpting ......

I perform coolsculpting and have never seen it as a cause of blood in the urine. Coolsculpting should not be a cause of this. See a local Urologist and be sure to be evaluated for this. Causes of blood in the urine can include, infection, stones, inflammation, polyps and rarely a cancer. Get checked out to be sure!

Mitchell Rauch, MD
Boca Raton Urologist

Coolsculpting CANNOT cause blood in the urine

you need to see a urologist for an evaluation as coolsculpting is not responsible for this.  Best, Dr. Emer.