How can I glue my lumineer back to my front tooth?

How to glue your Lumineer back on #DrSarahThompson #StLouis

I would not recommend using any glue because you may glue the Lumineer ever so slightly incorrectly and it could cause the Lumineer to fracture or impossible to correct without destroying the Lumineer.  The best thing to do is to just walk into a local dental office and ask that the dentist re-glue the Lumineer.  The cost should be $100 or less.  I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.  

See your dentist please

Please see a dental professional to adhere your lumineer to your teeth. It is important not to use any glue products to glue your lumineer to your teeth as you can create damage to your teeth and the veneer.All the best.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist