Best fillers for temples?

I am thinking of having fillers injested ted to my temples and was wondering which filler would be best. I want somethng that wil not cause a lump or bulge after injections.. Is volumna better option? but what if both sides just needs minimal correction? maybe one syringe and inject it in the temples and some on the cheeks?

Sculptra and Voluma are good options for temples.

Correction of temporal hollows can be achieved HA fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane, however I feel that Voluma - blended 1:1 with either PRP or saline - or Sculptra offer the best results. Sculptra is a collagen stimulator product that works nicely over time to give natural looking results that last up to 2 years. Results with Voluma will be apparent immediately and, especially when blended, can achieve beautiful results that should last over a year. Whatever filler choice you make, be sure you go to a physician who is trained and experienced in the treatment of this area as it requires a full understanding of the anatomy to avoid complications. Good luck!

Scottsdale Family Physician

Filler for temple area

Thanks for your question.  In my experience I like Voluma or Juvederm XC plus.  Voluma will last longer.  Lumping is unlikely if injected in small amounts and massaged.  Temple fillers can definitely make you look more youthful as it takes away that sunken apperance behind the eyes.  

Dr ODell

Fillers for Temples

Dear pinoy:

Fillers for different areas of the body vary from patient to patient.  My favorite filler for the temples is Voluma.  Please see an expert injector for best results.  All the best.

Best fillers for temples?

Hello, and thanks for your question. I personally like Voluma, Radiesse, and Sculptra for temples, depending on the patient. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers Temple

Filling temples can provide balance and restore a more youthful face shape.  Each patient is unique and require different amounts of filler.  An experienced board certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon will be able to make specific recommendations for you.  In this area a robust filler is generally preferred.  Radiesse works beautifully as does Voluma or Restylane Lyft.  Though side effects such as bumps are always a consideration with fillers, with proper placement the risk in this area is very low.

Susan Bushelman, MD
Florence Dermatologic Surgeon