I had the procedure done 3 months ago in 8 areas. Results are okay except for inner thighs, the right one has a dent (Photo)

Is this shadow going to go away ? was the procedure done correctly ? Do i need to do another area next to this one so as to make the shadow disappear ? i feel as if i'm deformed

Wont go away without treatment

An indentation that is present 3 months after the procedure probably will not resolve on its own. It is possible that additional liposuction, with possible fat grafting may correct it. Consult with your surgeon as to what treatment options would be best for you to correct the problem. Best of luck.

Covington Plastic Surgeon

Indentation on thigh

If what your seeing is an indentation that is causing some shadowing, it unfortunately will not resolve on its own.  You may be able to help blend in the results by doing another treatment below the area that was  previously treated. (liposuction is also a possible option for the surrounding area or possibly even fat grafting to the indented area)The good news, and bad news, about Coolsculpting is that it really does work on targeted areas of fat.  Most often this gives of exactly the results we want and anticipate and sometimes (rarely) it doesn't.  It's crucial to chose an experienced Coolsculpting provider that can truly sculpt you properly.   Definitely discuss you results with your provider and if necessary have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can go over your options more specifically.  Best of luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

Getting the Results You Want after Coolsculpting--Consider VASER, ThermiRF, ultrasound

It's tough to tell from your photos what is causing the shadow and/or indentation. I find that although coolsculpting is great, it is limited on contouring and how much fat can be removed. This area is best treated with VASER liposuction in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. A combination of radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing would be alternatives. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert.  

An indentation may need fillers or fat injections or even sculptra.  Please get a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Inner Thighs and Coolsculpting

It is difficult to tell from the photos what the extent of the indent is.  It is questionable what piece was used for the inner thighs.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist for an evaluation of the results.  Best, Dr. Green