Forehead hairline lowering; is it permanent?

I talked to a guy about the scalp tattoo and he said it cost 800 dollars a session and it is usually 2 or three sessions. That is where I live and I know every place is different. The thing is; is forehead hairline lowering is it permanent? What if I transplant a wig on my head? Is that better? Hair comes and goes. So I need fake hair. Understand?

How does scalp tattooing help with high foreheads?

You can lower your forehead but how much depends on how much scalp laxity you have and what  your hair distribution is.  For men, as mentioned before, a receding hairline will expose the significant scar.  And in women, it should be camouflaged by the hair growth if done in the most meticulous way possible... and it is permanent in women and they don't have problems with hair loss down the road.

Hairline advancement?

yes this is permanent. If you are a male however and you have hair loss then you will have an exposed scar. If you are female only one procedure and you are finished. The scar should not be seen because hair grows through the scar and not behind it.