Today I went through Septoplasty, with turbinate reduction and mirengtomy surgery. Any suggestions?

the question is when I started waking up from surgery my nose started bleeding and continues now for 12 hours and still continues also I realized that my upper lip is swollen and inside it is a very big bruise are the bleeding and the bruise are normal to stay for this long period of time

Bleeding and Swelling post Septoplasty

Hi Msahouri,
I assume that by this time of answering, you have already seen your doctor, but to address your concern, it is actually normal to have bruising and swelling, and even bleeding at 1 day post op, however, bleeding should be very minimal and should not persist continuously for 12 hours. If this happens, contact your surgeon immediately.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon