It normal to feel my implant gonna fall out when I take compression bra off? (photo)

I just had breast augmentation two weeks ago and since first day right breast feel more painful alot more pressure then the left... I doing good it just I scare because like I said left feels normal no pain different from right one I think it look bigger I don't know if I just freeking out but it feels under my armpee and I need to go back to work with it consist in driving 11 hours at day I truck driver

BA after 2 weeks. Very normal.

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  You have a great result but you need to let the implants settled down.   You'll need time for this to happen.  Everything looks very normal and you can feel differently on each breast.   The swelling could be also asymmetrical,  so don't panic,  you should be OK in a couple of weeks. 

Breast augmentation - feel heavy when I take off the bra

Thank you for your question about your breast augmentation.

One side always heals faster than the other -=
And it is normal to feel very heavy without the bra for several more weeks.
But if you feel the implant is in the wrong position - please return now to your surgeon to be checked.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Asymmetric Discomfort

Thank you for your question. Based on these photos you appear to be healing well. It is typical that when removing support, gravity can shift weight and cause a bit more sensitivity or strain on incisions/nerves. Overall the breasts usually feel much less sensitive and sore by around 3 weeks post op. It is also not uncommon to have each side feel a bit different. Unless you notice, new, drastic changes or increasing pain it doesn't sound like you have a problem. If unsure you can call your Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Implant sensation

I do not normally use a compression garment after a breast augmentation. I usually have patients wear a sports bra that is not too tight. But, yes, you may feel a bit like the implant is heavy when not wearing support.

Breast augmentation pain

You look great for two weeks out. Your breast will settle more and swelling reduce over time. Weird pain is common and goes away with time. Massaging the painful spot helps many times. Check with your surgeon if you are up to the truck driving. Good luck.

Scott W. Vann, MD, FACS
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Breast pain

Thanks for your question and for the photos.

First, you look very good for two weeks post op.  Every surgeon has his/her ideas on garments worn after surgery.  There is no universal correct treatment.  If you are right handed, quite often the rigth breast may hurt more and appear more swollen just by normal right sided activity.  The sensations you are feeling are normal, but of course, you should follow up with your surgeon for their opinion.  The breasts naturally settle at different rates after surgery.  They will slowly feel and look more natural with time.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

It normal to feel my implant gonna fall out when I take compression bra off?

Asymmetric swelling is quite common at this stage. The photographs appear to be normal for 2 weeks after the procedure. It seems to be very early to go back to truck driving. Please do follow the advice of your Plastic Surgeon regarding when you can resume your job and other activities. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon