Is it normal for my right boob to by flat on the bottom of it? (photos)

I got my boobs done a year and a half ago. I recently started noticing that the bottom of my right boob is flatter and not round like my other one. I saw a doctor that said it was a gold and decided to go see my original doctor who did my procedure and he said he didn't see anything. Is this normal or am I just overreacting?

Photos do not show anything concerning

and if your upper poles are level and the appearances across the room as good as they appear to be, you shouldn't waste your energies and emotions worrying about this.  Your own surgeon didn't appreciate anything amiss and he/she would be most motivated to have you look as good as you can as you are a reflection of his/her work.  Change is what you are looking for and if the bump/fold/etc is the only thing different, there really isn't anything to do at this time.

Flat breast

Hi there Jayde19,
I concur with the comments made by my colleagues but would also suggest that, if your implants are teardrop in shape, then if may have rotated. If the upper pole of the implant is now occupied the lower pole of your breast, it can assume a flat appearance. Best to visit your surgeon.
I hope this helps,

James Southwell-Keely, MD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation - one size is flatter than the other

Thank you for your question about your breast augmentation.

• It is best to return to your surgeon to be checked -=
  • And to review your before/after photos.
  • If the slight flatness has always been there, it suggests it is how the pocket was made.
  • If it has recently appeared and especially if your breast is firm, it may be a capsular contracture starting to form.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

1 Year Post Op

This could be a fold in the implant or contour irregularity of your tissue/muscle. It is best that you be assessed in person.

Take care

Flat Area at Bottom of One Breast

Thanks for your question! Without a picture of the other side to compare it to, it's hard to say. However, this appears to be just a normal variation of your anatomy and nothing to be concerned about. Best of luck!

Robert P. Schmid, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon