Is it normal for my right boob to by flat on the bottom of it? (photos)
Doctor Answers 5
Photos do not show anything concerning
I concur with the comments made by my colleagues but would also suggest that, if your implants are teardrop in shape, then if may have rotated. If the upper pole of the implant is now occupied the lower pole of your breast, it can assume a flat appearance. Best to visit your surgeon.
I hope this helps,
Breast augmentation - one size is flatter than the other
- It is best to return to your surgeon to be checked -=
- And to review your before/after photos.
- If the slight flatness has always been there, it suggests it is how the pocket was made.
- If it has recently appeared and especially if your breast is firm, it may be a capsular contracture starting to form.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
You might also like...
1 Year Post Op
This could be a fold in the implant or contour irregularity of your tissue/muscle. It is best that you be assessed in person.
Flat Area at Bottom of One Breast
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.