I had lost appetite after my Coolsculpting Treatment. I I get full easily, why?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
Its should not effect appetite

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Loss of Appetite and Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is a great technique for reducing the bulge in a given area by 25% but should have no affect on appetite. 

Coolsculpting and Hunger

I suggest you be happy if your appetite was decreased after coolsculpting, you will lose weight!  But there is no known coorelation.  Good luck.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting

It is highly unlikely that the Coolsculpting was the cause of your lost of appetite.  The treatment can cause swelling and bruising but these should have subsided within 7 days and you should be feeling better.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Loss of appetite after Coolsculpting

It is unlikely that your CS treatment has anything to do with your loss of appetite.  I would check in with your primary care physician to see if there is something else going on.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Loss of appetite after CoolSculpting...

Thank you for your question. It is unlikely that the CoolSculpting treatment is related to your loss of appetite. Consider exploring different culprits. 

Sincerely Yours, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD