How many syringes of juvederm would I need to fill in my nasolabial folds. (photos)

I am looking into getting juvederm for my parentheses lines and just wanted to get an idea of about how many syringes I need. Any advice would be appreciated . Thanks

Juvederm

It is common for patients to get one or two syringes of Juvederm to soften the nasolabial folds. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Juvederm filler for parentheses lines

You should be assessed by a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon to see what approach to Juvederm filler treatment would be best for you.  For a natural-looking result, adding some volume to your cheeks would improve your parentheses lines, which would then require very little Juvederm.  You may require an average of two syringes for these areas but the physician would give you a better estimate.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

How much Juvederm

In your pictures you appear to have mild nasolabial folds. You would likely get a fair amount of correction with one vial. You can download the Juvederm app and it will morph your picture to give you a rough estimate of the correction you would get with one or more vials. 

Jonathan Amspacher, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Nasolabial Folds

Usually about 2 syringes are used for the parentheses lines as a general rule, but this is patient dependent. See a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for best results with your injections.

David J. Myers, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm for nasolabial folds

Juvederm is a common filler used to fill in these lines. I use it daily in my practice and patients love the results. It typically will last between 6-9 months. Adding volume to the cheeks will provide a lift, which will ultimately help soften the nasolabial folds. You may need a second syringe for the optimal results. It's best to find a physician who performs Juvederm injections frequently and provide natural looking results.

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm filler of nasolabial folds

For you, I'd probably start with 1ml (1 syringe) of Juvederm per side, so 2ml/syringes in total. That said, you could even try 1ml total and see how you like it and can always add another syringe later if not enough.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

You can have 1-2 syringes of Juvederm into the nasolabial folds

Thanks for your question and including your photos as well. As you now see from the answers that have been given, you can have 1-2 syringes of Juvederm into the nasolabial folds that will soften them nicely and keep things looking natural which is the key when we do filler injections. Some will also recommend some volume correction in the cheeks – if you do this, in many instances, you will see softening of the nasolabial folds with those injections.

You need to consult with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to learn your treatment options and to have the injections performed in these offices – we are the experts in using these materials and working with you in determining what works best for you.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

How many juvederm syringes

Most people use between 1-2 syringes and that is usually enough. You may want to speak to your doctor to see what they recommend for you. Your lines do not look that deep so may be able to get away with only 1 syringe, but see what your doctor feels. 

Elliot M. Heller, MD

How many syringes of juvederm would I need to fill in my nasolabial folds.

I would focus on the cheeks to give your face the soft, round, feminine look...the rest of the filler can go into the nasolabial fold to soften it.  I believe 2 (or 3) would work!  The procedure is quick and the product will last approximately 8-12 months.

How much Juvederm should I put into my cheeks?

Hi Starstuff, Juvederm is a very popular dermal filler that is composed of Hyaluronic Acid. It is very common to place Juvederm into the nasolabial folds (parenthesis). The goal is to soften the crease that occurs as we age. Most people require between one and two syringes of Juvederm in the nasolabial folds in order to get the results he or she is looking for. Follow up with an experienced injector who can give you options.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon