I hate my post reduction breasts. Can they be fixed? (Photo)

I'm almost 3 months post-op and despise my post reduction breasts. Aside from having lost feeling in my nipples, they hang off to the sides and aren't symmetrical. The areola on the right is off to the side and triangular. The areola on the left is enormous. I look like a freak. I would like them to be the same size, and have smaller areolas (preferably both round instead on one triangular), and point front. Can they be fixed? I don't trust this surgeon to touch me again.

I hate my post reduction breasts. Can they be fixed?

Breast reduction is one of the most difficult of all breast surgeries when it ones to satisfaction of the patient. I am sure your surgeon should be vey happy with the result as I am and there are always scope for some improvement in all breast surgeries.
I can send you some most horrendous pictures of this surgery and they come to us for correction. You should be thankful to the surgeon and tell him your concern and I am sure he can handle it for you.
We have not seen your before results and therefore our comments may not mean anything,
Wish you all the best in future

Surgery

HEllo dear thanks for the question and provided pictures, I sugest you to get silicone implants with a lift, they're going to look even better 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hard to compare without viewing preoperative photographs but it seems like you have achieved a nice outcome with breast reduction surgery.  I suspect, based on the terms you utilize ( "hate" and "despise") that you are likely overly critical. I would suggest that you take a step back and appreciate the work has been done for you. Just some food for thought…

Unhappy result after breast reduction

The goal of breast reduction surgery is to relieve upper back, neck discomfort, improve limitation of activities, and minimize discomfort from the weight of large breasts by removing some breast tissue.  There are a few minor issues which might be addressed but I suspect it might be difficult to find another plastic surgeon to do your revisions.  Best to keep with your surgeon.  Your results shown are well above average.  Things can be adjusted but you may need to adjust your expectations. Best wishes

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

I hate my breasts after breast reduction

These are problems that can be associated with breast reduction surgery. They can be corrected with further surgery. I would wait a year after your first surgery. I think you should consider going back to your first Surgeon. If he is certified by the American board of plastic surgery then he should be well aware of these issues and be able to correct them. If you trusted him to do the first operation you must have had a good rapport with him and I would recommend at least going to him or her first before seeking another option. 

Laurence Kirwan, MD, FRCS, FACS
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Results from a reduction

Not knowing where you started is an issue to comment. Overall, the breasts  look reasonably nice. You might be a bit over critical.  However, that being said, the areola can be adjusted if you desire.