Picosure LSR reaction? (photo)

I had a Picosure LSR treatment two days ago and yesterday I started breaking out on my forehead and cheek. Now many small pustules have formed and these areas are swollen, hot, red and itchy. Is this folliculitis or is it to be expected after treatment? I don't normally suffer from acne. I did have a similar reaction several years ago to an eyebrow wax. Im currently taking flucloxacillin & applying a hydrocortisone ointment.

Picosure LSR reaction

I advise you to make a follow up appointment with your provider. If this is how your skin reacted to the laser and it may be compared to blistering, it is not folliculitis. Stop using anything since it can make it worse and make an urgent appointment with your provider. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Last contacted 2 days ago