Sore skin and peeling lips after Restylane - delayed hypersensitivity reaction? (Photo)

I had Resatylane Kysse treatment Friday 30th October). The swelling and the bruising has gone down; however the skin on my lips feels strangely sensitive. My lips feel fragile, as if smiling could cause small tears in the skin; the lips also feel irritated and itchy, sometimes developing transient red patches. I have to constantly apply thick layer of lip emollient to prevent my lips from peelin. Did not experience this reaction when I had the juvederm filler around 6mo ago. Hypersensitivity?

It appears that you have received too much of fillers at once.

When the skin is stretched more than usual, it can cause it to peel and be irritated. I believe the skin of your lips have been stretched more than they can handle. I don't see any serious reaction from your pictures.