Recommended Filler for Dennie-morgan Lines on a 24 Year Old?

I am 24 and have creases under my eyes. They are from allergies, and are called 'dennie-morgan lines'. They seem to be worse dependent on what part of the year it is. I have had these for years, but I know as I get older my skin will probably not go back to the way it was anymore. This year they are very bad. I am supposed to get professional pictures taken and don't want to until they are gone.

Would a filler make these go away? Another doctor on here recommended Restylane. What do you, as a doctor, recommend?

Doctor Answers 2

Restylane or Juvederm should be just fine for your lines

Fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm should do just fine but need to be done is small increments such as 3-4 sessions over a few weeks at $550 per syringe and usually need 2-3 syringes. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

Treatment for fine lines beneath the eyes

This is a very delicate area, and I am sure a plastic or ophtalmoplastic surgeon might recomment surgery. Personally, I think regular moisturizer use, and possibly very dilute injection of Sculptra in the hands of an experienced injector may be helpful. Some might consider botox, but that may lead to lid droop.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.