Can I do Botox after HIFU/ Ulthera ?? (photos)

I have a wedding in October, I am going to get a HIFU/Ulthera in May , then I want to get a botox for jaw reduction after 2 months. Will it be too much on me ?

Botox and Ultherapy

Botox and ultherapy can be combined; however, keep in mind it takes 2 to 3 months to see the effects of Ultherapy, so it is possible that you may not have the full results when you do the Botox treatment.

This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care.

Botox and Ultherapy

Botox and ultherapy can be performed together or staggered.  There should be no problem doing these.  In my practice we do these types of treatments daily with amazing results.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox after Ulthera

There should be no problem with having a Botox treatment to the jaw area 2 months after having an Ulthera treatment.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and Ulthera can be combined

Botox and Ulthera treatments are frequently combined or performed soon after one another with great results. Having Botox injected 2 months after Ultherapy should not have any significant negative effect.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox combined with Ulthera

There is no issue combining or staggering Botox and Ulthera treatment. Make sure your skin is receiving the care of an expert physician, ideally a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, to ensure optimal results and safety.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon