Is possible get a 34E size for me? (Photo)

i look girls like mia khalifa for exaple, she was quite skinny, and its size bra is 34E and looks pretty smooth, "natural" her figure,i don't know, if she do several increases to stretch the skin with an increasingly big for after implant give space to 34E. this are possible ?

Is possible get a 34E size for me?

The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: your individual anatomy, desired outcome, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s or a specific implant type or shape. The thickness of your tissue, breast dimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing suit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (CSAPS)  that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Extreme breast augmentation

There are underlying anatomic issues that limit the maximal size implant that can be accommodated during a breast augmentation procedure. Judging by your posted photo I would doubt that a 34 E could be achieved during a single operation. If this truly is your goal, this could be accomplished by staging the procedure, This would involve an initial breast augmentation then later placing  larger implants  during a second operation. I generally suggest waiting at least 6 to 12 months between procedures to allow the tissues to adjust adequately. Be sure to have a thorough candid discussion with a board certified plastic surgeon before considering such a dramatic increase in breast volume. Larger does not necessarily mean more attractive. Other issues such as body type and proportion play an important role in aesthetics. Also, there are potential negative ramifications to very large breasts such as risks of  chronic back/neck/shoulder pain and the likelihood of accelerated sagging or ptosis due to the heavy breast weight.

Wayne I. Yamahata, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to get a 34E size.

Yes, most likely depending on your body frame, looseness of the skin, bra manufacturer and placement location of the implant.  You would need to be seen and evaluated. 

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size/volume

An E cup size may be too large for your frame. The larger your breast implant volume the more complications you are likely to have in the future. Discuss your goals with an experienced plastic surgeon and key measurements will be taken during your exam to evaluate your breast tissue. Then you will better know what bra cup size is realistic.

William Bruno, MD

Oversized Breast Implants

Thank you for your question regarding enhancing your breasts to a large size.   Generally speaking, it is important to size a breast implant to a patient's frame.  Using an implant too large for your frame can result in complications, including thinning of the skin, lessening of nipple sensation, injury to the pectoral muscle, and other problems.    Consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon will help you balance your desire for very full breasts with safety and quality.    I wish you well!

Stephen Bresnick, MD

34E breasts

Hello, some slim women actually have a lot of breast tissue, or looser tissue that can accommodate larger implants.  This is why it is difficult to predict whether you might be able to achieve the same look as your wish picture.  It is more helpful to find pre- and postop photos of people with a similar body frame as yours, and see what size of implants were used.

Size E breast augmentation

From your photo, you do have very nice breasts now, and have an ample envelope, but with large imp[lants, I doubt you could get to an E, and look natural.  Maybe a large D.

The sizing of your breast implants will require an in office consultation with a breast specialist in your area. Going too large will increase risks of skin laxity and future scar tissue 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Is possible get a 34E size for me?

Thank you for your honest question.  No matter what dimensions you have I would want you to think carefully about such an extreme change in breast size.  It may seem appealing now but over many years with thinning of your breast tissue, potential ptosis as well as palpability of an extremely large implant which can cause tension ripples you may regret the decision.  Please watch the video I have posted above for more information which may help you in making your decision.  Good luck and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Is possible get a 34E size for me?

You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. 

Wish list photos like Mia Khalifa's breast are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now. Last, I often times reviewed wish list photos with patients, only to discover they have been professionally “air brushed” or Photoshop edited when he then compared those photos to the same woman’s unedited Instagram and/or Twitter posts!

The most useful way to utilize pictures of other woman is to review our extensive before and after breast augmentation gallery and look for patients who started with a similar breast size and shape to yours now. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX