Would filler work well on a very mildly recessed chin and jowls? (photos)

I'm only 20 and recently my facial skin has dropped, leaving me with jowls and an emphasis on my slightly off chin. I already know with my luck that a chin implant would only cause irritation (I have intermittent inflammation and my body doesn't heal itself well). I want a minor enhancement to my chin and for my jawline to be restored. Is this possible? (I am not considering surgery for either of these problems and would rather keep up with fillers as they last long in my skin).

Filler?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.I do think you're a candidate for facial rejuvenation using a small amount of a hyaluronic acid filler. I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon