Horrible Rhinoplasty - Brookfield, WI

My nose had troubled me my whole life. It was too...

My nose had troubled me my whole life. It was too large for my face and had grooves and bumps in the wrong places.

I had a rhinoplasty with in 2007. He did only tip work--no bone work was involved. My results are terrible. His work was sloppy; I have obvious signs of a nose job, and a bad one at that. The scar (from open rhino) is painfully obvious, and my whole nose is crooked, leaning to the left side. I literally have no idea what he was trying to do to my nose, but it is certainly not an improvement. I had bumps and lumps before he touched it, and now I have different bumps and lumps, my nose is crooked, and the tip looks like a big old clown nose.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

After the surgery was done and I questioned the doctor about certain areas, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, that's just how you healed.". Worse yet, he was defensive as all heck and rude, rude, rude. I would never, ever recommend this guy for anything. I am now, after 3 1/2 long years of suffering with this nose, in the process of finding someone to fix it. I will certainly ask more questions this time around, and I will only go to a surgeon that specializes in facial plastic surgery (which Dr. L does not). Run from this guy!