Horrible Rhinoplasty - Brookfield, WI

My nose had troubled me my whole life. It was too...

My nose had troubled me my whole life. It was too large for my face and had grooves and bumps in the wrong places.

I had a rhinoplasty with in 2007. He did only tip work--no bone work was involved. My results are terrible. His work was sloppy; I have obvious signs of a nose job, and a bad one at that. The scar (from open rhino) is painfully obvious, and my whole nose is crooked, leaning to the left side. I literally have no idea what he was trying to do to my nose, but it is certainly not an improvement. I had bumps and lumps before he touched it, and now I have different bumps and lumps, my nose is crooked, and the tip looks like a big old clown nose.

That's a great suggestion, though for whatever reason, I'm scared to ask. What if he doesn't have a good answer? I know that's dumb of me.....so one one way or another, I'll find out more. I am expecting him to call or email me shortly per my request, so I'll ask then.

I have been in contact with "South Milwaukee" and she has told me she's going to ask him about it, too.

I did book my surgery with him today. I'm scared as hell, but I know that I don't want to go on walking around with this eyesore on my face any longer. My surgery is in 22 days....wish me luck :).

What if you asked your surgeon specifically about those cases with bad reviews?

This will be my first rhinoplasty. I actually have surgery scheduled with Dr. Campbell on May 10th, rhino and lower blepharoplasty. But, like you I saw the negative reviews and got really nervous! I have had a hard time with Gail getting back in touch with me (i.e. having to call at least twice for everything) and that made me even more nervous.

I'm glad you had a good feeling after your consult with Dr. Campbell too, that makes me feel better. I had my initial consult with him in January and really liked him. I'm thinking of making a follow up appointment before surgery just to make sure we are on the same page.

If you wouldn't mind, would you keep me posted on your procedure, etc. It's nice to know someone out there is going through the same thing with the same doctor as I am.

Thanks for your help!
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

After the surgery was done and I questioned the doctor about certain areas, he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, that's just how you healed.". Worse yet, he was defensive as all heck and rude, rude, rude. I would never, ever recommend this guy for anything. I am now, after 3 1/2 long years of suffering with this nose, in the process of finding someone to fix it. I will certainly ask more questions this time around, and I will only go to a surgeon that specializes in facial plastic surgery (which Dr. L does not). Run from this guy!