20 Year Old, Just Starting Claravis - Westport, CT

I am a 20 year old female. I have been dealing...

I am a 20 year old female. I have been dealing with acne since I was 12 or 13. I have tried everything. I have been using Epiduo for the last year (hence why my skin isn't absolutely terrible). When I do break out, the pimples are under the skin and extremely painful. My doctor has been trying me to take accutane for the last couple of years, but i always said no. Finally, this past year, I have become so fed up with having to put on a cream every night, yet still not getting results, and just keep getting more and more scaring on my face. I just took my second pill today, and obviously have not experienced any side effects. I have noticed my face is a bit more red and I also need to buy some sunscreen considering I have a 20 minute walk outdoors to work everyday. All of the acne that I have seen on here doesn't exactly look like mine, so I was wondering if anyone has every seen any significant results on anyone with my type of skin? I do not really break out on my forehead, but my cheeks are terrible and I just started developing some acne on my chin due to what I believe is stress.

Good luck on your treatment. What dosage did you start at?