I Am Considering Either Juverderm or Restylane Fillers for my Lips ? - Westchester, NY

Soooo I am really considering having this...

Soooo I am really considering having this procedure done ! I havnt had a consultation only conversations through email with two surgeons !
I'm afraid to jump on a consult because I know once I have the consultation I will be so eager I will just go ahead and have it done ! But I want to really research a little more be4 I make my final decision =] any information any of you could share would be so appreciated ! I have full lips already would like to add some volume and also give them a youthful look ! The lips are an important feature of the face ! I love my lips right now lol so I wouldn't want to ruin them simply enhance them ^_^

After some serious researching

Last night ! I think juverderm it is !
Will be contacting doctor today to set up my consultation ! I think I will be going with Joshua Greenwald in Harrison NY - he is an absolute great ps in Westchester

A little disappointed

I wanted to get in next week but doctors office has nothing until June 9 =[ ugh so my appt is set for consult June 9th yayy ^_^
Joshua Greenwald

Hi...wondering if you got anything done today?! I hope so!!
How'd they come out? I was looking into this and Botox for my birthday. Hope to hear from you soon. You're missed!
700 is super pricey. 550 to 650 is avg.
Cc I mean
700 is a lot for .8mm! I'd say keep shopping.
Hi well I will be seeing a board certified plastic surgeon and he charges $725 for a .8cc syringe and $425 for a .4cc syringe I am hoping I need the .4cc syringe lol so not pricey however I am curious as to the cc syringe he is using =] when are you scheduled to have this done ? Looking forward to seeing your results =]
How long does it last?
It varies, mine lasts a year
Hi well I am going to a board certified surgeon and he charges $725 for a .8cc syringe and $425 for a .4cc syringe and I am hoping I need the 4cc lol so it's not pricey however I wonder the cc of the syringe ! When are you scheduled to have yours done ?
Judging from your pic ... you dont need it. But if you want to do it be prepared for lumpiness and swelling for 2 to 3 weeks. Juvederm swells A LOT ... and lip injections swell even more. Give yourself at least 3weeks before any scheduled event. Also, look into belotero its softer than juvederm... swells less ... and will not give tyndall effect (blueish tint). GOOD LUCK
Hi and thank you for the heads up on the swelling I've been reading and some women have said they swelled while others have said they had very minimal swelling ! I definitely plan on discussing this with my ps " I don't want to walk around with swollen lips for more than a couple of days as I don't plan on taking off from work after injection - although I did plan on having it done on a Friday so I could have the weekend to lay low ! And I don't want the injections really to make them bigger more so to give them the youthful look which is why I might do a 4cc syringe ahhh let's see it's no definate for me yet thanks again
Hun, you have gorgeous lips, you don't need them any larger. If you make them look like the pinterest pic, they will look too full and fake. I've seen women with lips that plump and they look terrible and fake. Your's are gorgeous, don't mess them up.
Thank you so much love ^_^ I didn't so much want them bigger but to restore volume ! This is all still open for me =[ but thank you for your kind words =]
Hey babe..if your willing to travel to New York dr Schulman is a excellent ps and mayb they can see you sooner. I'm doing juverderm with him too.
Hi ! I will definately look into him ! What does he charge ? And will this be your first time with the juverderm ?
Don't quote me on this cuz we were discussing other things on top of my interest of the juvederm. But I think it was like 700 not sure if that's pricey or not cause I know it cheaper going to one of these places that they are not plastic surgeons. And this will be my first time getting juvederm.