Terrible Experience with Silicon 1000

I had a terrible experience! I scheduled a...

I had a terrible experience! I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Eric Joseph after reading the excellent reviews online. Had a sunken look under my eyes and looked tired. Was considering having bleph surgery and wanted to consult. With in 5 minutes of meeting with the doctor, he "had the solution for me and it was non invasive." He explained that he could do small injections of the silicon 1000 in the sunken areas to fill them in and I would be pleased. I agreed to doing so and was heavily bruised for 3 weeks. There were 2 puffy bumps under each eye, but the right much more prominant. I called concerned and he told me to ice it. I did so. Went back weeks later still concerned about the puffy bumps that people have now commented on. He acted as though he really didn't notice them, but to make me happy would try to inject a steroid to deflate it. Another 2 weeks of bruising, and minimal change. Needless to say I went to a few experts who stated silicon 1000 should never have been injected in eye area, to thin of skin and that the area would eventually yellow and the silicon bumps may even drop in my face. Silicon 1000 is permanent. Do not allow Dr. Eric Joseph to inject this under your eyes due to the chance what happened to me could happen to you. I've been dealing with this for over a year at this point and am very unhappy.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon