Amazing Results! - West Orange, NJ

Ever since I was 8 years old my nose was the one...

Ever since I was 8 years old my nose was the one feature I really disliked. So for years ive been doing research on rhinoplasty reading reviews and experiences on real self. Weeks before surgery I was really nervous but when the day came everything went very smoothly. When I woke up from anesthesia I was smiling ear to ear knowing that the worst was over and every day i would start to see improvements. One month post op i am thrilled with my results. Honestly even 3 days after the cast was removed I was already feeling a million times better than before and the swelling just goes down more and more everyday. I can hardly believe something that I was constantly self conscious of just isn't an issue anymore. The nerves pre-surgery were really the worst part for me because I never had any surgery before. Recovery was never more than uncomfortable and within 5 days I barely had any brusing. I'm so happy now and I feel like this is one of the best gifts I've ever given myself. The results are beautiful and completely natural. I LOVE my nose now! My friends barely noticed a change because it is subtle but for myself the change is very noticeable. A cosmetic procedure is such a personal choice but if its something you've considered for a while then do it. I think about it now and I'm like wow I waited so many years to do this and now it's over and done with and I just get to enjoy the benefits for the rest of my life. Yay!! :)

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

In January I finally went in for a consultation and when I explained what bothered me about my nose to Dr Joseph I felt confident that he could achieve the results I wanted. The staff was very professional and accommodating and the whole process was quick.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your photos!