35 Years Old, Tear Trough Filler - Restylane - Wellesley, MA

Had a great experience with both the procedure and...

Had a great experience with both the procedure and Dr. Kapadia. I couldn't be happier. I've always had hollowing under my eyes, but since having my son two years ago, the lack of sleep combined with my natural hollowness was really adding up to make my face look, in my opinion, droopy and much older than it is. After extensive research, I went to Dr. Kapadia, visiting him in his Wellesley, MA office. The office was light, bright and clean. I was actually seen a few minutes early for both my consultation and my follow up. The efficiency could not be beat. Dr. Kapadia was congenial and professional during both of my visits. And most importantly, I am completely in love with the results. My face looks fantastic. I should have done this years ago!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia was great. As mentioned, he was congenial, professional and efficient. I was actually seen a few minutes early for both my consultation and my follow up. It's about a month after my appointment and my results couldn't be better. The man is a tear trough artist. I'm so happy I finally had this done.