Restylane in Tear Troughs - Wellesley, MA

Like many others who have left reviews, I was very...

Like many others who have left reviews, I was very nervous about doing anything cosmetic to my face, mainly because I don't hate the way I look and I had an overwhelming fear that I would look WORSE afterwards.
That being said, at almost-35, I was really sick of seeing the bags under my eyes. I think it made me look older and more tired and to be honest, it was getting to the point where all I could see were my eyebags when I looked in the mirror.

After much research, I decided to go with Dr. Kapadia to get restylane injected into my tear troughs. I was very nervous in the office but Dr. K made me feel relaxed and confident that he would do a good job.
I had a decent amount of swelling the morning after the procedure and a couple tiny bruises. I iced all the next day and the swelling had gone down significantly by the end of the day. Two weeks later, I went back for a touch up and had the same thing-swelling and a couple small bruises that went away after a week. It is now almost 5 weeks after the first round of injections and my eyes look AMAZING. I could not be happier. Dr. K fixed the asymmetry in my eyes and erased the bags and the best part is that NOBODY could tell! It looks completely natural. Dr. Kapadia is really amazing and I feel incredibly lucky that I had a dr as engaging and understanding (not to mention talented) for my first cosmetic procedure.

As others have said here, it's REALLY important to go to a skilled oculoplastic surgeon for fillers in the tear trough area, instead of a medspa. This area is just too tricky to mess around with.

Anyway, it was worth it 100% for me. Worth every penny and the couple days of downtime.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

He's amazing. The best.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have before/after photos you can share? I am getting the same procedure, but unfortunately finding a doctor with a portfolio of photos or reviews for this procedure in my area has been difficult. I am going to a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert injector. I hope to be as happy with the results as you are!