Great Results with Restylane! - Wellesley, MA

I decided to see Dr. Kapadia after reading great...

I decided to see Dr. Kapadia after reading great reviews on his work with fillers and I'm very glad I did. I was unhappy with the lack of volume under my eyes and decided after some research that a filler was my best option. I was a wreck before the consult. The thought of getting something injected into my face made me queasy! However, the minute I met Dr. Kapadia I felt at ease. He listened to all my concerns and questions and talked with me about what he wanted to do. There was no pain at all during the procedure, maybe just the tiniest prick during the injection. The results came out so beautiful, natural, and subtle. I left the office with just some swelling and a little redness. I looked like me, but very refreshed. I went back 2 weeks after and the doctor put a little in my cheek area as well. I was floored by how lifted and natural my face looked. The procedure is definitely worth it and I achieved beautiful results, however make sure you go to an experienced Dr. like I did.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Great doctor and extremely experienced with fillers, especially in the eye area. I was extremely nervous about the procedure and he put me at ease. The office is also very nice and professional.