Feeling Sad & Disappointed -Vancouver, BC

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and...

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and have always been extremely self-conscious because of it. In 2011 I decided I would save all my money and get a nose job. Just over a year of saving, I was able to get my nose job. Long story short, it's been over a year since my surgery and I'm unhappy with the results :( I feel like I still have a big nose and now it looks more crooked than it did before.. Should I get a revision rhinoplasty? Ill post pictures of before and after. What do you guys think??

More photos

Thanks so much for all your comments and suggestions :) I added a couple more photos from different angles cause it's kinda hard to tell from that first photo I posted

Would you say my nose is still big? :(

Update- I got a rhinoplasty 2 years ago because I've always had a big nose and have always been so self conscious because of it. It's been 2 years since my surgery and I feel like I still have a big nose! :( I'm seriously considering a revision which my surgeon said would cost another $4000. I'm a student right now so saving the money will be very difficult... But I just want to be confident in how i look :( would I look much better with a revision? Is my nose big? Thanks for all your advice, it's so appreciated. (All the pics are recent so shouldn't be swollen)

Who was your surgeon?!
Your nose looks fantastic and it really fits your face. It's just the right size, anything smaller would look odd, IMO. You definitely don't need a revision!
Please don't have another nose op. Your nose is very beautiful and it fits your face. If you make it smaller/shorter it will look too small for you face because you have a nice long chin. It's perfect for you.
You look Great! Very natural and beautiful. From what I see a revision is totally not necessary. But I understand exactly how you feel, I feel like my nose is still too big after my last revision but hoping it is swelling. Looks like your nose got smaller in the past year. Do you have more pics of your recovery progression?
I think your nose looks very pretty and natural. If it were any smaller, I would think, did she get a nose job? It's not about the money so much, is it worth the risk of having a revision surgery, mentally and physically?
HOLY CRAP YOURE BEAUTIFUL!
I think your nose looks beautiful and natural. You should just get some good gloss to plump up those lips and it will balance out your face.
Which Vancouver doctor did you go with, for your original procedure and if you did end up getting a revision?
I think your nose looks good, I'm guessing that your after pics from the front are better bcause your had it narrowed. You are beautiful and look just like Ashley Simpson
I would take your nose over mine any day!!!
Your nose looks no where big! You have a perfect nose!
i think you look adorable...surgery has done its work..and your nose does not crooked at all..you look it very closely in mirror,thats why you think its crooked...
Hi! I would not touch your nose. You are completely adorable! Your new nose looks better than your old one, even though it's not exactly what you wanted. I think you should think about the possibility of it coming out and looking really bad if you do it again. But I think you look great and your eyes really pop!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

you're beautiful but yes your results are average. Do not go to the same doctor, do your research and find a good revision doctor. Your nose is very fixable.
Revision with a different surgeon costs more but you dont want to go to the same surgeon if you feel he is not going to fix it. I had a nose op 10+ years ago and lately desire a revision w a different surgeon. If it bothers you then you should fix it becuase it will keep bothering you forever.
I think your new nose looks nice but it's hard to tell from a picture if it's crooked. If you are unhappy with it you may want to talk to the surgeon who performed it because sometimes they will do revisions as long as you pay operation room costs. But I think you want to have confidence in this surgeon. I had a bad nose job and I am getting a revision but mine looks deformed and the cost of a revision is going to be $13,000.
I am sorry you are not happy with your result. You've done the right thing to wait at least a year before considering a revision. If your dorsum is crooked, it probably will not get better with time. Even the most gifted rhinoplasty surgeons will have a revision rate of 5-10 %. As long as you have faith in your surgeon, go back to him/her for a follow-up consultation. Share your feelings, and determine whether there is agreement with what you see. Its ok to seek another opinion, but remember that some surgeons are unkind when it comes to judging another surgeons "poor results". If you have lost trust in your current surgeon, then seek other consultations and look at their results of revision rhinoplasty. Beware that many surgeons will charge exorbitant fees to fix someone else's work. Take your time and have confidence in your next decision. Only you can determine whether it is worth it to have the revision, but sometimes the enemy of "good" is "better".