Feeling Sad & Disappointed -Vancouver, BC

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and...

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and have always been extremely self-conscious because of it. In 2011 I decided I would save all my money and get a nose job. Just over a year of saving, I was able to get my nose job. Long story short, it's been over a year since my surgery and I'm unhappy with the results :( I feel like I still have a big nose and now it looks more crooked than it did before.. Should I get a revision rhinoplasty? Ill post pictures of before and after. What do you guys think??

More photos

Thanks so much for all your comments and suggestions :) I added a couple more photos from different angles cause it's kinda hard to tell from that first photo I posted

Would you say my nose is still big? :(

Update- I got a rhinoplasty 2 years ago because I've always had a big nose and have always been so self conscious because of it. It's been 2 years since my surgery and I feel like I still have a big nose! :( I'm seriously considering a revision which my surgeon said would cost another $4000. I'm a student right now so saving the money will be very difficult... But I just want to be confident in how i look :( would I look much better with a revision? Is my nose big? Thanks for all your advice, it's so appreciated. (All the pics are recent so shouldn't be swollen)