Feeling Sad & Disappointed -Vancouver, BC

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and...

Ok soo I've always felt that I had a big nose and have always been extremely self-conscious because of it. In 2011 I decided I would save all my money and get a nose job. Just over a year of saving, I was able to get my nose job. Long story short, it's been over a year since my surgery and I'm unhappy with the results :( I feel like I still have a big nose and now it looks more crooked than it did before.. Should I get a revision rhinoplasty? Ill post pictures of before and after. What do you guys think??

Your nose looks no where big! You have a perfect nose!
i think you look adorable...surgery has done its work..and your nose does not crooked at all..you look it very closely in mirror,thats why you think its crooked...
Hi! I would not touch your nose. You are completely adorable! Your new nose looks better than your old one, even though it's not exactly what you wanted. I think you should think about the possibility of it coming out and looking really bad if you do it again. But I think you look great and your eyes really pop!

More photos

Thanks so much for all your comments and suggestions :) I added a couple more photos from different angles cause it's kinda hard to tell from that first photo I posted

Which Vancouver doctor did you go with, for your original procedure and if you did end up getting a revision?
I think your nose looks good, I'm guessing that your after pics from the front are better bcause your had it narrowed. You are beautiful and look just like Ashley Simpson
I would take your nose over mine any day!!!

Would you say my nose is still big? :(

Update- I got a rhinoplasty 2 years ago because I've always had a big nose and have always been so self conscious because of it. It's been 2 years since my surgery and I feel like I still have a big nose! :( I'm seriously considering a revision which my surgeon said would cost another $4000. I'm a student right now so saving the money will be very difficult... But I just want to be confident in how i look :( would I look much better with a revision? Is my nose big? Thanks for all your advice, it's so appreciated. (All the pics are recent so shouldn't be swollen)

Who was your surgeon?!
Your nose looks fantastic and it really fits your face. It's just the right size, anything smaller would look odd, IMO. You definitely don't need a revision!
Please don't have another nose op. Your nose is very beautiful and it fits your face. If you make it smaller/shorter it will look too small for you face because you have a nice long chin. It's perfect for you.