**Update*****Was *NOT* Worth It and Not Nearly As Painful As I Thought It Would Be!

I went to a clinic in Vancouver BC and was very...

I went to a clinic in Vancouver BC and was very very nervous. I wanted them to look full and natural, but not like I had them done. After reading reviews of "juvederm gone wrong" I started to panic and started to leave but then went back in and said let just get this over with!!

They took my into the room to fill out some forms and talk about the procedure, didnt make me feel pressured, said I could wait another day if I was too nervous, but I insisted on getting it done. I was given an ativan to calm me down (I had some anxiety) they put a topical numbing cream on my face then injected a dental block (didnt hurt anymore then giving blood, actually giving blood hurt a bit more) then I felt my face getting numb. My doctor then began to inject the juvederm, letting me know every detail of what she was doing, cracking a few jokes and made me feel really comfortable!

It was a great experience overall, not painful in my opinion, just some uncomfort!

Will do it again when it starts to go away :)

Ask for a dental block, topical cream and ice and you wont feel hardly anything!

After only 3 days - While I am still very very...

After only 3 days - While I am still very very pleased with my lips, I will say that the swelling has now gone down, and I miss the volume from the swelling! I didnt think the size with swelling looked too big, so now that the swelling is gone down, I wish they where a little more plump.

I have decided NOT to ever get this done again. At...

I have decided NOT to ever get this done again. At first it was okay, but I am noticing now, that my smile is different and crooked and because it must have started dissolving or something more on one side. I also got my nasiolabal folds filled with a little bit too, and it just makes me look puffed like I have a swollen face. So after looking like I gained weight in ONLY my nasiolabial folds and a very crooked smile - I will never get this done again, I wish it would all just go away right now :(
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful doctor, and great experience, I was so please especially considering I was SOOOOOOOO nervous and am the biggest wimp.