Breast Augmentation Revision Downsized from 32 D to 32 B/C - Vancouver, BC

I had 2 Breast Augmentations by Dr. Gelfant. 10...

I had 2 Breast Augmentations by Dr. Gelfant. 10 Years ago I had 375 cc salines and wanted to downsize. I always felt they were a little large on my small frame but was concerned about loose skin when going smaller. I reduced by 200 CC as I went from 375 cc saline to 175 cc Silcone with no external lift. Armpit incision. Originally went from 32 AA to a 32 D, after the revision I am a 32 B/C now.

pics

I wanted to post without my bikini top but have a company phone so didn't feel comfortable taking the pics with it. I will post others, will just use a friends phone.
You can see by the pics that they are very natural looking now, or so I think:) I love them! would not want to be any larger. You can see a little bit of loose skin when I raise my arm to take one of the pics but that's not really noticeble ever and also may have something to do that I'm in my 40's :)
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gelfant did an amazing job. They look very natural and perfectly shaped. Love them now and feel they fit better with my small frame. The recovery was not too long with little bruising. Scars are not that noticeable as he went through the armpit both times. I would highly recommend him. Staff was great as well!