Mini Facelift Gone Wrong

I had a mini face lift, i was really unhappy with...

i had a mini face lift, i was really unhappy with the result as i now have sloaping down pixie ear lobes, and what seems to be a pinch of excess skin tissue on either side of my face in front of my ears which is noticeable when i turn my face. i returned to the surgeon who performed a "revision" but it looks no different apart from the fact the scarring is worse and the pixie ears are worse,the excess skin is still there. it is not possible for me to return to the surgeon now,as i had surgery in another country and spent all my money on the second trip. i feel very depressed and cannot wear my hair up anymore.

the reason i had this done is, i was approaching 40, i work in the entertainment world, i had slight sagging in lower half of face, and i wanted to look younger.

the result was not noticeable, i lost over an inch of hairline above my ears, the scarring is noticeable, and i now have sloaping pixie ears and excess facial tissue.

i am saving up, what can be done to correct this please? can the pixie ears and excess skin be removed? what cost ballpark would it be? kindest regards
dr ben jemaa clinique avicenne