Some Problems Fix, New Problems Arising - Troy, MI

I had my nose done by Dr. Golden in March 2008. I...

I had my nose done by Dr. Golden in March 2008. I liked Dr. Golden's website and his experience and for some reason I was under the impression that he was more skilled because he acheived it all under closed procedure and that I would have excellent results. I did a lot of research on the surgeon but not enough research on the procedure itself. I wish I would've consulted with more than one doctor but there are NO good rhinoplasty surgeons in Las Vegas that I know of and I was so impressed by his website that I thought I would have excellent results. My final results took 3 years to achieve and overall I feel they are just okay, I do wish I picked another surgeon. Dr. Golden is a bit old school in his techniques and his noses are a bit cookie cutter. He broke my nose and pushed the bridge together and then cut the cartlidges in my tip. He did nothing to reduce the width of my nostrils which I asked him about and he said no he doesn't like that look. But I was naive and trusted him. Now after all the swelling went down I have slight knucling of the bossae cartlidges and my nostrils appear "stuck" onto my nose. My tip is slightly long and I have very slight hanging collumella. I am currently searching for a great surgeon to do my revision and it's depressing because of the extra money it costs and the fact that I have to travel just to get a good consultation. I need help finding a good revision specialist. My advice is go to atleast 3-5 consulations, get recommendations and imaging!!!

Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Didn't do my research. Chose on a whim.