Planning on Getting a Nose Job...- Towson, MD

I've always been insecure about my nose. Ever...

I've always been insecure about my nose.
Ever since I was a little girl I've been told things like "Ew! Your nose!" or "Oh..you'd be pretty if it wasn't for your nose." Comments like that have stayed with me since I was 8 or 9. Kids can be so mean. :(
Well, now I'm 16 and I'm planning on getting my nose fixed. I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon on October 22 and I'll let you guys know how it goes!

So I've made an appointment with another surgeon...

So I've made an appointment with another surgeon for a consultation. Always good to get second opinions :)
That appointment is on November 15..so far away! I just want to fix my nose already!
If it takes so long to get a consultation, how long is it going to be to get an appointment for surgery???

I finally had my first consultation! The doctor...

I finally had my first consultation!
The doctor was friendly enough..not much to say really.
He told me that he would like to make my nose narrower, get rid of my bump and add some cartilage to the area beneath the middle of my eyebrows (whatever that means).
I'm supposed to do more research to find the type of nose I want...so I guess I'm going to do that.
I also have one more consultation in around a month from now so I'll be getting another opinion!
Oh, also this doctor would be charging around $9,000.

A friend