2nd Breast Augmentation - Towson, MD

5 years ago I had 325cc saline put in. They sat...

5 years ago I had 325cc saline put in. They sat too far apart and weren't big enough for me so I went to 550cc silicone under the muscle last week and absolutely LOVE them.

Lutherville Timonium Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R answered all of my questions, was very informative and patient. His staff was beyond caring and helpful.

Beautiful results
Jnewville,
I do not have breast cancer just re-did my breast implants to go to a larger size and replace the saline with silicone. Thank you for the compliments and good luck with your surgery :)

Koozie, pictures please. {Edited to removed email address. Please send personal message to communicate with this user.} jpg format, 400x300 pixels works great. Thanks again.
My pre-op is the 29th of this month so it's coming up soon.
Take Care and I will let everyone know how it goes.

Wow they are nice. You hold a large implant really well :) im going in soon to have 345 cc round silicone implant. What profile did you go?
I personally do not like a round profile because that is exactly what they are is round, round like a cantelope and they look it also. Round gives you very little profile or projection from the chest. Round gives you wide breasts, to me the best choice is also a high profile that will give you more projection and less width. As far as the implant itself I have now and will after my exchange use Mentor Memory Gel. The do not leak, they hold their shape and if they rupture the shape does not change. I love the feel of the memory gel, to me they feel more natural than any other implant.
I have naturally round breast.. im going 345 cc round GEL!!! IMPLANTS.... "HIGH PROFILE" i already have nice shape just looking to replace lost volume after having a baby three years ago..
Thank you! I don't have natural cleavage so I had to go a little larger in order to get any cleavage at all. I have 550cc Moderate Profile Silicone
Koozie, you do look great! I appreciate the information about size & profile. Did you have both beasts removed or just one? I missed that. Did your doctor make a nipple/nipples? If so, how?
I really feel good about my plastic surgeon, but I do feel mine are too 'round'....all the doctors & other cancer patients say it is one of the best they have seen, and I am not finished yet. Did you have radiation? I have a very thin place at the bottom of my right side where the radiation made it thinner and/or it was scrapeda little too much. You can see the wrinkle of the implant at times. That radiated breast is still soft thoughand I also had node involvement so I have found yoga stretches help a lot there. I think you look great! Thank you for sharing! I look forward to hearing more. Jeana
Koozie, I have looked at thousands of pics online trying to find the look I want and I have to give it to you surgeon, he did an awesome job with you and you are what I compare everything I look at. Yours are a little larger than will fit my frame plus I am going with a higher profile since I will not be as large but again props to your surgeon and congrats to you. Darlene
Sorry for the delay. Yes, my breasts were symetrical to begin with. They pretty much looked like this just smaller.

have you met with a Plastic Surgeon yet to see what your options are? I'm sure there's a way for them to get them to look the way you would like.
Yes I have met with a plastic surgeon. I had breast cancer back in Dec, had a bi-lateral mastectomy and he did the first set of implants that are NOT pretty at all. I have thru @#ll and back between 3 surgeries, and all the pain. Anyway I was browsing copied your pics and have my dr put them in my file when we do my replacement implants. So I just want to say Thanks for giving me an exact replica of what I want to look like. Your dr did a GREAT job.
Thank you! I really love my doc. He's done my boobs and about 4-5 other girls I know, him and his staff are amazing. I'm sorry to hear of everything you've been through and hope you end up with the results you want. Sounds like you deserve them :)
Beautiful job. This is what I want mine to look like. Did you have symetrical breasts to begin with?
I had a mascetomy in December, implants in April and I just hate them. They are not big enough, one is lower than the other, one is smaller than the other. I have an incision in the front of the breast that was cancerous that has prevented that portion of the breast to round out.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us! I'm glad you got the results you'd hoped for.