Looking good in CA

She spent a lot of time looking at me and figuring...

She spent a lot of time looking at me and figuring out what she could to to give me a nice result and then proceeded to do even better that that. Worth every penny!

I should have given more info in my first review....

I should have given more info in my first review. Immediately after my first BA, I developed a terrible doulble bubble and capsular contracture on both sides. I waited 6 mos for them to "drop and soften", which they did not, they were hard as rocks and looked terrible. So in his office, for 3 hours under local, he loosened the capsule surrounding the implants and gave me a Benneli lift. The double bubble looked better but they were still very hard. A week later my left breast bottomed out and the implant came out from under my muscle The original doctor tried twice to repair this and failed both times. It never held for more than a week. The right breast had capsular contrature which was visible to the eye and felt terrible because it was so hard. Again the original doctor tired to "loosen" the capsule, it did not work both times he tried.
Dr Christine Petti removed my 325cc silicone implants (unders) and replaced them with 400cc silicones unders. She removed the CC scar tissue and placed internal sutures to raise my inframmary fold and to secure the implants. They look beautiful. The shape is great and I have a natural look with upperpole fullness as well. I'm so excited to finally have the outcome I have been waiting for for over a year now!!! I will post some pics ASAP

I cant post any pics. How do you do it? When I...

I cant post any pics. How do you do it? When I click on the icon "add another image" nothing happens

I am dissapointed to find out that with my surgery...

I am dissapointed to find out that with my surgery with Dr Petti she didnt remove all the scar tissue in my right breast. I thought that was part ofthe plan. I was told she would do the best she could to secure my left breast where the prior doctor had removed the whole scar capsule, then make the right breast match it as best as possible. But without removing all the scar tissue this was not possible. The left has no support and the right does. i can see and feel the old scar tissue in my right breast. The left looks like it has dropped a little more since surgery and the right never will because it has rigid support from the old scar tissue. I thought this tissue HAD to be removed or i would be at risk for capsular contracure again. She said no.
I asked her about this last time i saw her and at first she said she couldnt remember what she had done in my surgery. After looking at my chart, she said she needed to leave the scar capsule so she would have something to support the implant. But, in my opinion, since the left didnt have anything there, then the right shouldnt either. I was afraid to ask since she didnt seem lke she wanted to answer my questions.
I'm confused because she seems so caring and detail oriented before my surgery. I agree my situation is better, but what she said she would do and what was done is different. I just made an appointment to talk to her again. I hope she is cool and doesnt blow me off . This really was my last shot financially to fix myself and I dont have a good feeling

Well, I had a meeting with my girlfriends and they...

Well, I had a meeting with my girlfriends and they all say my breasts look pretty damn good. So iguess I'm just being too picky. The left is has less upper pole fullness but my nipples are even. I will post some new pictures this week as I am now 3 mos post op

Here are my latest photos from April 30th. How do...

Here are my latest photos from April 30th. How do u think the revision looks? It is much better than before but I feel very assemtrical, but since I was that way going in, maybe this is the best I could hope for?

I have been massaging the scar tissue in my right...

I have been massaging the scar tissue in my right breast and it feels better. Overall I think they look good considering the assemetry I started out with from the mess the first doctor created :(
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had 3 prior attempts by another surgeon to repair several complications from my original breast augumentation without success. I found Dr Petti and she repaired my problems and gave me the results I was looking for. Her pricing was reasonable and the surgical experince was almost pleasant. I highly reccomend her services.

U look good! Your Ps did a great job!
Hi lady!! How r u? Ive been gone for a few months but ive thought about u, wondering how ur doing and how ur boobies are coming along? Hope ur doing Well :)
Hi, thank you so much for checking on me. I'm doing well, things are looking pretty good. How abgout you? I'm going to look at your profile to see if you posted any new pictures.
Im a 32 DDD r 4D . I dont know why, maybe cuz they r high profile. i just went shopping yesterday and bought 3 new ones. The Freya i bought looks good but not comfortable for all day wear. Looke like ur coming along beautiful!!
What size are you now?
Thanks Ladies!! I appreciate the positive feedback!! Have fun shopping
THEY LOOK GREAT!! I LOVE THAT BRA. U LOOK FABULOSE IN THAT SHIRT. OK IM OF TO SHOP FOR A BRA..LOL
Wow looks great in the shirt can't wait to have that cleavage showing. I will this weekend i'm still hiding at work lol.
U should post a picture up with your bra :)..LOL im happy u were able to find something u liked and fit Well... I didnt think yours were high profile becuase They have that natural slope look, which Is excatly WHAT i want. I have high profile and hope over time They Will settle and have that natural look too. They r still siting kinda high.
I post the pic. And I'm sure yours are going to be perfection!! they already look awesome on u r fresh post op. I think the Hi proile helps with the upper pole fullness and when they start to sag a bit i think it will help. Hve fun shopping!
It looks like u have some breast tissue already and the doc is going to give u an internal lift right? what is ur band measurement?
or what do u measure under ur bust?
sorry I thought it didnt go through the first time:)
I'm 34 bust 28 waist 36 hip
omg ur getting so close!! I was a 32 a/b before surgery. I am 5' 4" and weigh 145 i am muscular build with small waist with big thighs, arms and butt. the 400 Hi profiles work for me cuz I have a small chest, my underbust (band) is 30" so the HP implants are a little less wide that the moderates. what are your measurements? I am currently 36" 30" 38"
36 bust, 30 waist 38 hip
Im 34 bust 28 waist 36 hip
Finally fixed, I love your look and size!!! How tall are you? Im 5'2 125lbs 34B, wondering if mine will turn out like yours. I'm looking at getting 350cc to 400. high profile silicone smooth. Still unsure about size. I have pics posted.
yours look larger than mines as soon as i find out my size i will be sure to let you know.
Hi Finally fixed, you say you got 400cc's and you can't fit into a DDD from VS?
I ask be I am about to get my BA and they are 370-390cc's making me wonder if I'll be a DD???
Looks good
owow they look very nice!!! they look very natural. i hope mine drop and i get that natural look too..
when it says add another image and you click on that,it'll say browse and then you go to your files and download whatever picture you want ;)
hi finallyfixed how are you doing?how r the boobies coming along?