My Great Experience - Toronto, ON

I had a nose that was too long (overprojected) and...

I had a nose that was too long (overprojected) and too "fat" (wide and bulbous from the front view). I also had other issues - a deviated septum that impeded breathing, a bump on the top of the bridge from a childhood injury, and my nose wasn't exactly straight. He did a fantastic job of resolving these issues, and the aesthetic result is very pleasing. I've gotten nothing but complements and I love the result myself.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R is a consummate professional, and the results that he produced on my nose were excellent. I had a great experience. All of my expectations were met and Dr. R as an absolute professional throughout. The only advice that I would provide is that you only have a couple of fairly quick consultations prior to the surgery, so make sure that you have all of your questions ready before your consultations to avoid the nuisance of having to go back and ask your questions by phone or email later. Also be sure to clearly communicate what you want done (as would be the case with any surgeon) so that you can be sure that you'll like the result. I was able to get on the same page with Dr. R in terms of what I wanted, and he produced a magnificent result. I could not be happier - he does fantastic work. I chose him because he has a great deal of experience, and my results testify to that.