Need a Revision - No Pros to This Procedure and Now Must Pay for "Touch-ups"

-No pros, just a big hole in my wallet! Left me...

-No pros, just a big hole in my wallet! Left me broke!

-I was made fun of my whole life and it got to me; It made me very self-consious because of that.

I advice anyone who wants to get this done, not to. It's SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT!... Your gambling.

I am pretty angry with the outcome of my surgery considering my plastic surgeon made it seem easy. I am curious... If my Dr. said " THE COST OF YOUR SURGERY IS "5900" and includes any touch ups if needed(ie,free right?)", before I had my primary rhinoplasty, does he have a right to charge me an additional 2000 dollars for anesthesia for revision rhino? He never specified I had to pay for anesthesia before I had my primary if things didn't go well. I don't think this is right and feel like I have been taken advantage of! ---- Ontario,Canada
heey... I came to an agreement with my Dr. He said I don't have to pay for the touch-ups nemore... But I am still contimplating if I want to do the surgery again with him considering he didn't even get close to the expectations the first time... No, the dr's name is Philip Solomon, in Thornhill Ontario. He's no good...
Hi again Ralph! Good news on the agreement, but I think maybe the last three words of your post might be the answer as to whether to use this doctor again for a revision. "He's no good..." sounds NO GOOD. Let us know what you decide to do. Good luck mate, K
is your doctor Dr. Kane?

Self-conscious Deviated,bump on my nose.

Self-conscious Deviated,bump on my nose.
I also recently had my surgery by this man. I only wish I saw these reviews before making the biggest mistake of my life. My face is so ugly now And my self esteem has never been so low in my life. I would never let him touch my face again. I am waiting on an appt for an MRI because my face is in constant pain. You can see my pics and how awful my face looks now. Have you considered another revision? If so, by whom?
I also went to Dr. Solomon for my rhinoplasty. It was okay looking at first but then began to change and not for the better. I was told to come back after 1 year and if I still was unhappy he would work on my nose again. I wasnt charged the second time around as he put it through OHIP so it was covered that way. I had a graft put in to support my tip. Again, my nose looked okay right after but over time it got really really bad. I hated my nose! It went so out of shape. The tip dropped so much when I would smile. There is no way anyone would say my nose was done well. I have pictures posted on my review of all stages. So I went back to him again for a third time (Why oh why did I do this?) He said he would work on it again and I was charged $2000 plus HST to cover hospital fees. He said its alot better then paying another $6000. Well, I should have just used that $2000 towards another surgeon because as usual the tip of my nose has dropped. Not as bad as before but it def has dropped and my nose just looks wide and bulbous again when I smile. Now Im looking into consulting another surgeon to fix Dr. Solomons mistakes.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 23 Feb 2012:
This surgeon is absolutely terrible. He advertises himself as if he's good, and misleads you into thinking so. Has two surgeries done by him, both times very unsuccessful. He didn't even attemp to fix my deviated septum ( lazy) and didn't remove the full extent of my bump. Don't waste your hard earned money with him. He is one of the worst in Ontario.