Damaged my Nose when I Was Younger - Toronto, Ontario

This was a really scary decision I made in my life...

This was a really scary decision I made in my life (to get rhinoplasty). However, the experience really couldn't have gone any better! Dr. Asaria is extremely knowledgable - I knew that I was leaving myself in good hands. It is only 1 week after my surgery and my nose looks as if it is almost healed. I realize that everyone's experience is individual, but I know that it takes a truly skilled surgeon to be able to accomplish such extraordinary results. I had my nasal hump filed and small osteotomies to close the bridge (which was decided by the surgeon during surgery because the filing would have left a flat appearance). My nose looks amazing. Thank you so much Dr Asaria!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria was warm and comforting. He gave me confidence that everything would run smoothly (which it did!). I had walked into the office on my own but once I was there I didn't feel alone at all. I had a lot of support from the surgeon and his whole team. I really believe that this whole experience could not have gone any better.

Hi. I was wondering how you got your procedure done so cheap? Thanks.
It's wonderful to hear a positive story. I am happy you had great results. I'm having my surgery in October. I am anxious to have it sooner but that's when it will be all paid for. If you don't mind to share pictures it will be exciting to see. Thanks for sharing your story:)