Inverted Nipple Correction - Toronto, ON

This is a procedure I have been looking into...

This is a procedure I have been looking into getting for about 15 years. I have hated having inverted nipples. It seems to have tormented me since puberty. For me, it has made me feel like less of a women, like I'm missing a very sexual part of myself. This surgery is very significant for me. I can finally feel like more of a woman. The only downfall, no more Breastfeeding (don't think I'm having another one anyways)

Less than 24 hours

I just thought I would update with another picture before the surgery tomorrow. It's surreal that this is actually happening .

8 days post op

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. For the first few days my nipples throbbed and stung at times. Now they kinda ache randomly. When I took my garment and clothes off for the first time at 5 days post op, I nearly passed out and/or threw up, I felt like I was in shock. I actually couldn't look at my nipples. They were out now, but covered in blood and scabs. They looked so foreign and out of place on my body. So I put the bandages back on and took a shower. It's funny that something that I wanted for so long could back me feel anything but thrilled. I think it'll take some getting used to.

Now that I'm 8 days post op. I noticed that there are sutures around the base of the nipple (making them look like gumballs, lol) and I actually can't find an incision mark. I think he went in at the tip, which is awesome because then there's no scar.

I tried to shower again at 8 days post op, I was fine until I had to clean the nipple... I'm not normally bothered by that kind of stuff. I guess because its on me it different.

I'll update again when the sutures have dissolved or there's a change in the way they look.

2 week post op

I saw my surgeon today and he says everything is healing nicely. He says I don't need the tape and gauze anymore but I want to wait until it more healed to take it off.
Also, I'm nervous to wear a bra and have pressure on them (even though I'm told its fine), so I used medula breast shells. I separated them and used the doom section over nipples in by bra to maintain a space there and keep them erect.

I've discovered that when I have to wipe away dead skin and actually look at how raw the nipple is, it makes me nauseous and light headed. Weird because I have a strong stomach.

The pain wasn't too bad. At times it was a moderate, pulling, aching pain. But mostly dull throbbing.
When I got cold and they became erect, I surprisingly didn't hurt. Which was good lol.

It doesn't hurt anymore which, so now I'm just waiting for it to heal more.

Just over 4 months post op

Just wanted to update you all. The nipple are great
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown answered every question I had about this procedure before and after it was done. He was very reassuring and even say me earlier than scheduled to make sure everything was healing well. I would recommend him to any one and I will be going back to him for any future procedures.