Got Juvaderm Injection Done on Lips for First Time! -Toronto, ON

I have always hated my very thin lips. I was...

I have always hated my very thin lips. I was always too scared to get injections done. I tried lip plumbers and lipgloss and nothing worked. My lips were ugly and I stopped buying lipsticks and didn't bother because there was no point my lips were non existent.

I was at my laser clinic a few weeks ago getting a chemical peel for my face and asked out of curiously how much lip injections cost. They had a promotion so I agreed to go for a consultation.

Arrived on a Tuesday for a consultation. Plastic surgeon was awesome. Very patient and warm and answered all my questions. I told him i want big lips and for him to go as big as possible without looking fake, scary and like a trout. he said i should use no more than 1 syringe because i have fine features and anything more will look scary.

He asked if I wanted to proceed. I said yes! But didn't know it was happening that day! Thought this was just a consultation appt! I was not prepared and started shaking with nerves!

Nerves sank in and I closed my eyes. He put numbing cream on and I felt barely anything when the injections entered my lips.

My lips kept getting larger when I got home and I was in awe. My lips looked so massive. I was excited. I put an icepack on my lips as instructed.

Overnight my lips started killing and I was in a lot of pain. I put ice on my lips but didnt sleep all night it was that bad! I was thinking "what have I done ?"

I couldn't go to work the next day. I looked like a scary duck face. My face looked so fake I was embarrassed. But I loved my massive lips. I was worried my face would forever look fake like a duck and I was panicking all day.

Now it's been 24 hours my lips have shrank which is sad because I liked how huge they looked. But my duck face is going away so I guess that the swelling is subsiding and I can go to work tomorrow and hopefully sleep tonight!

I will keep you posted! :)

My lips shrank and aren't noticeable :(

Hey everyone,
Posting an update 6 days later. First 24 hours were brutal and lips killed and I was swollen and looked like a duck. Ice was my best friend :)

I still feel discomfort on my top lip but totally tolerable.

So I'm super pissed and feel like crying. My lips shrank and barely look different. I'm so upset. Not wasting another $600 to have them deflate. Pretty disappointed. Guess destined to keep these thin ugly lips of line. Even injections can't help me. Feel like crying ;-(

Here's some updated pics, what do you think , they shrank ?
Confidential