57 Year Old, Not Overweight but Sagging Skin That Made my Figure out of Proportion - Toledo, OH

Not overweight, but tired of unproductive...

Not overweight, but tired of unproductive exercising to reduce or firm areas that could only be corrected by surgery......wish I would have done this sooner! I not only look better, but I actually feel lighter. The overall procedure and recovery was far less down time than I had anticipated and I was back at work a full week earlier than expected. Although it has only been six months since the surgery, a majority of the surgery scar has disappeared and the remaining is fading. It is really wonderful to be able to purchase clothing in the same size for my top as well as my bottom half. Thank you Dr. Zavell!
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zavell. He was highly professional, he explained the procedure's pros and cons, but also made me feel reassured and confident about my decision regarding the surgery. He explained post surgery recovery which made the recovery time easier. Dr. Zavell was always available for the questions that I had pre and post surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent reconstructive surgeon.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How did you find the recovery period? Did you have much pain, or any complications with the incision lines?