Removal of Implants, Replaced and Lifted, The hospital group - UK

My name is Tracey I live in the uk and my story...

My name is Tracey I live in the uk and my story starts when I had breast augmentation in July 2000, I had a very small chest 34a and wanted to feel more womanly so had 325cc above the muscle. I loved them, they were perfect and lasted me many years. Around 1 year ago after putting on weight and losing weight, it took its toll on my implants, they didn't fit the pocket and we're beginning to sag and look unsightly so this year in February I had a scan to see if they were ruptured due to the odd shape, it turns out the left one was and they both had capsular contracture, not bad tho for nearly 14 years with these silicone implants.
I went for a consultation with the hospital group and saw a lovely surgeon who suggested a smaller implant this time and a lift. I was booked in for the 2nd April.
I checked into the hospital, had all my bloods done, ECG and blood pressure and was scheduled to go into theatre around lunch time. I was soooooo nervous, but really it was nothing to worry about, I was asleep within minutes of walking into theatre and the next thing I knew I was awake!

This time I had a lift and had the implants under the muscle so the pain was different this time to my first augmentation. More discomfort than actual pain. I was given anti sickness drugs, morphine and felt fine although a little tired and a sore throat.
My blood pressure did drop and made me sick but think that was just from the anesthetic.
You cannot use your arms to lift yourself otherwise it pulls across your chest so doing things for yourself is a little tricky but it gets easier I assure you. Sleeping upright is annoying and hurts your butt after the fourth night of doing this but again I'm sure this will get better when I can lie in a more comfortable position.
I have had some oozing from my incisions but the surgeon doesn't seem worried.
He did tell me that when he took my implants out one was upside down, the other ruptured and I had more breast tissue on my left breast so he removed some from the left side to even out the breasts. The incisions don't really hurt, they just pull at times that's all and I have noticed some bruising in the middle of my chest. I cannot see my incisions as they are covered up but I am having my dressings changed on Tuesday 9th April so will let you know and keep you updated on the outcome of that.
I'm sooooo bloated, this is what is bothering me, I'm not sure why, I feel twice the size I normally am.
I'm on day 4 post op and feeling a lot happier today but my nipples have swollen so much this morning, I rang the hospital to check if this was not
Real and was reassured it was so I can relax.
I will keep you updated on my progress and if I can help anyone about to go through this or in the same boat as me, then please feel free to ask any questions and I will help where I can.

Much love
Tracey

Post op pictures

Here are some pictures, the first is four days post op, the sexing with no dressings is one week post op (today).
I do have a bright yellowish ooze from the nipple scar, quite watery which is a bit worrying but I have been told to keep an eye on it but pleased so far with the results. Dressings are now bavk on for another week.

One week post op

2 week post op

2weeks 3days post op pic

Help

Hi ladies, so today I had my shower and changed dressings and I have a little spot that won't dry out???.... I have added a pic, can anyone advise what it is or what to do please? Xx
Mr Arena to Zaccheddu