Need another revision

Well, i have posted my past experiences and i can...

Well, i have posted my past experiences and i can say i am completely devasted! Do plastic surgeons really care about patients or do they tell you what you want to hear! I have been through 2 rhinoplastys in the last year and a half that i originally went to straighten a pulled and dropped colleum.

The first doc sticks an implant in my nose, never gives me another option and i lived with a staph infection for 6 months. He told me it is possible for you to have an infection! Since then 4 other people have similiar complaints from the same surgeon. I would be happy to release the name if you message me!

Second, i was determined to find the best since i lived in pain and shame for months. Interviewed 2 doctors and the most experienced was so rude and blew me off but yet i would have paid $16,000 to have it done right if i would have known i would be going through this again however i can not see supporting someone who does not support me.

Then i went with the nice guy and I am extremely disappointed! My husband even yold me your nose is not ugly it may be unattractive! Children stare at me and all the doctor can say is we will make it better! Really, well they should have MADE IT BETTER the first time!! Amazing how people do not care unless it affects them! Why do you become a doctor? Just curious will post before and after pics so you can see the difference and feel my pain!

hello
can you tell the name of the doctor to help other one??
bye

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your result. How frustrating! Would love to see your before and after pics so we can visualize what you're describing. Thanks so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.

As I have posted, I had to have 2 surgeries on my...

As I have posted, I had to have 2 surgeries on my nose to correct an infected implant that was put in. I recently discovered that the grafts that were placed in my nose failed and now my nose is very narrow, extremely unattracive and I am 80% a mouth breather. I do not care what amount of money it costs me, I want my life back and to be able to enjoy things with my family again without being ashamed to go out of the door. Any physician who can back up his creditionals, give me testimonys and who can help me and not just twll me they can please let me know. Money is no object just to get this right for the last and final time.

As I have posted, I had to have 2 surgeries on my...

Well, i know it has been a long 3 years and...

Well, i know it has been a long 3 years and especially for me. The recent cartliage grafts i had placed after removing the infected medphor implant did not take. Asthetically my nose looks nothing like i wish in fact i am extremely unattractive now! I need suggestion on a physician who will listen and work with me on how to make the 3rd revision the last. I also have reserached and a lip lift will help the elongated area that developed after the surgeries. I have been researching for 3 months and getting mixed reviews. Please any suggestions are helpful.
Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Believe me when I say I understand. I too have experienced a similar situation. Have you interviewed with dr. Fred Bressler. He did my performed my revision last Nov. I am still fairly swollen but it's getting better. He has many years exp performing rhinoplasties and revisions too. He has tons of pics too. It's worth the call. If you have insurance, you will only have to pay your copay for the consultation.

Not breathe

Well now my husband tells me i snore louder than ever everyday. I have given up all hope on anyone who claims to make things better. To breathe is a major issue in life i am 100% a mouth breather now!!! Just a nightmare!!!!