i love my new nose! - Tehran, Iran

I have always hated my nose. I have always thought...

I have always hated my nose. I have always thought it was so big and I just did not like it. When I was 10 years old I went to Iran for the first time to visit my family and I would see so many people walking on the street with tape on teir nose and I would ask my mom, ''Why do they tape their nose ?'' and she would say because they have a nose job and I would think by my self, ''wow so there is such a thing as making your nose smaller?''. I decided to get a nosejob when I was old enough to do it and they usually recommend 21 because than your face has fully developed and I know most other docters say 14 or 16 but my mom said it's better if you wait because I have a cousin that did it at 16 and as he grew older his nose got wider..? Anyways It did not end so good for him and he already has had 3 nosejobs and his nose just does not look good.. ANYWAYS now, I am 19 and I went back to Iran in July 2014, and I had my nose done by doctor Ali reza mohebbi in Tehran, Iran. In my opinon he is the best surgeon ever because he did such an excellent job with me (and I have seen a lot of his patients while I was waiting on my apppointment, and there was not one that I did not like.) I told him I want it as natural looking as possible and I just want it to look good on my face. The reason I went to iran to get my nose job is because they have so much more expierience, for them it's like going to the dentist.. (literarry!!!) When I did my nosejob I was at his clinique for only 3 hours and then I went home. the next day they took my filters out of my nose and that was the only thing that hurt about the whole surgery. One week later they took my cast of my nose and now I have to tape it for 3 months because it has a lot of swelling and according to my doctor you have to tape it so it wil settle nicely. My doctor told me that a lot of the swelling will go away within the first month but it takes up to 5/6 months for the real real result!
You look so beautiful! He did an amazing work. Congrats!
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

5 weeks after surgery

So yesterday 08/30/14 I went to a party and i decided to take my tape of for a few hours. I felt great! I felt pretty!! haha i feel like i dont have to be ashamed of how I look anymore. I am really happy now. Happiness starts from within and when you feel great you will look look great!

4 weeks!

4 weeks after surgery
Could you post the doctors new email that he gave you please? Id love to contact him :P Thanks!

Week 5!!

Okay so today I decided to try out new makeup looks with my new nose haha. It probably sounds weird... But yes new nose, deff need to try new makeup looks that may look good now!! I used to only put on nude lipstick because it would kind of hide my nose and now I can just wear any color lipstick and look fab!! Haha. Here are some photos of me today! 09/04/2014
I don't usually give over-the-top compliments but your profile is a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie! Gorgeous work. I said I'd never get a nose job done outside of the U.S. but now I'm visiting your Doc's website, Lol! Also thanks so much for info on taping, I almost never hear patients or doctors talk about this and I always wonder why it isn't advocated more as patients seem to complain a lot about uneven healing. Thanks for sharing so many great pics and congrats on your amazing results!
Hey! hahah that is really really nice of you to say! i guess I should feel really special haha, thank you! I told my self no doctor in the u.s. will be able to fix my nose. In iran going to get a nose job done is like going to the dentist. They have so much expierince and oh lord I am so happy I went there to get it done! Im really happy :) and you're really welcome

Weeek 6 !! and I love it~

Hi Hun, what is the doctors email address? I tried emailing the email he has on his website but it doesn't exist ***email address removed***. It keeps failing, I also tried calling the clinic but it doesn't go through.. im planning on travelling there in November, but I can't even get in touch with the doctor! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Btw you look absolutely beautiful! You were already beautiful before though! :)
Hey!! Yeah that's strange.. because that is his e-mail. I wil go ahead and try to contact him and let you know! Thank you :) !!

Photo taken on 9/10/14

Hello you look really nice, now i live in dubai and i read a lot of thing about this doctor. Can you tell me how do you arrange ur surgery from another countrie? I already email him but wan i want to know ur experience. Thanks for ur post, is really helpfull
Hi! I haven't been able to contact the doctor and I'd really like to chat with him either on e-mail (his doesn't work) or phone (they dont answer), could you please help me? Thank you :)
Dr. Ali-Reza Mohebbi

My doctor is Doctor Ali-Reza Mohebbi and I flew all the way to Tehran, Iran to get my surgery done. I found his website through a nosejob page on facebook and I loved his work. I payed 6 million rial which is 2000$ (and my flight was about $ 2600). i think he is such a great doctor who listens to his patients needs. Vey professional and very nice gentlemen.