Rhinoplasty ! HELP ! My nose got bigger After Rhinoplasty ! :-(

It's 27 days since my rhinoplasty and my nose got...

It's 27 days since my rhinoplasty and my nose got widder and it looks so upturned that I almost look like a pig. I was a very attractive girl before, but I wasnt even happy for that because I wanted to look more beautiful by doing my nose :-( And now I don't even want to go out because of my piggy nose.. I said to my doctor that I thought my nose was too wide and my tip to big and that I had a bump on my nose. He told me that he removed the bump and made the tip smaller and maked the widness thinner. So why do I see a nose bigger than before :-( and I still wear tape because I dont want to look at it I get depressed :-( help me please... My doctor says that my nose will fall down after the swollen and that I will wish it was more up-turned after. But I am so nervous that I will look like a pig for the rest of my life :'-(

I am so sad :-(

Thank you for commenting. But I have always wished to have a little nose that will fit my face. But now I wish I never made that surgery I feel it ruined my face and that I look like a animal figur from cartoon or something :-( This picture is from my nose before. I had only a bump from one side wich you can't see on the picture.

Before

When I smile before. This is what I wanted to change. The widness the size of tip and the bump from one side.

now from the side

27 days after rhinoplasty

Todays nose :-( help is it only because it's swollen it look upturned or will it be like this forever :-(

My nose after rhinoplasty

My piggy upturned nose

I feel my upturned nose is falling Down slowly and it's still Big and from the side you can see the tip is very Big is't only because it's swollen or will it be like this forever my doctor Said he made my tip smaller but it's ekstra Big now. The two up pictures is from today and the two Down is from 3 days ago .

Can't breathe clearly from my nose.

Is't normal it's a month ago I had rhinoplasty done and I can't breathe clearly from my nose and when I talk I sound like a person who is sick and at night I sleep with open mouth so I can breath from my mouth ? Is it normal I thought it was normal only the first week?

I am so unhappy :-(

My doctor Said he made a small nose for me but the only thing I can see is a huge nose. I thought my old nose was Big but it was 100 % for sure smaller than this. I feel I am losing hope I am waiting for a miracle I have ruined my face :'-( can any doctor help me here . This is a photo from today

Today

HELP! My nose gets very big and upturned when I get tired/angry or when I cry is it normal?

I had rhinoplasty 13 or 14 July in the summer vacation when I was in Iran. I told my doctor that I wanted a smaller nose and wanted to remove the bump I got when I was 18, two years ago without falling or something without any reason, the doctor said he didnt wanted to do a very big change because he thought i was already a very beautiful girl naturaly so I didn't need that but I told him that I wanted it to be smaller because when I smile on picture it looks too wide, he told me that he will remove my bump, make the widness smaller and make my tip smaller. But what I see now is still a big nose even without smiling, is it because he have made my bump removed and my tip smaller that it will be even more swollen ? Please help' also when I cry or get tired og mad' automatically big and upturned please I need help :-(

How my nose looks now! :-(

How my nose looked before !

Bumps after rhinoplasty

Is't normal that now after 5 months my nose is still big and swollen tip and I got two bumps one near the tip and another in the midle of my eyebrows on my nose.

HELP PLEASE

I had a nosejob / rhinolplasty last summer 3 July 2013. 9/10 months ago I am not happy at all, I am very sad and depressed I had rhinoplasty because I got a bump on one side of my nose when I was 18 and thought I would make a rhinoplasty when I got 20 but now I regret it so much, because I said to my doctor that I wanted the bump to get removed and to make my nose smaller because I think sometime when i smile it gets wide, I have always been the kind of girl who get told I am beautiful but everyone who saw me after rhinoplasty said to me that my doctor have ruin my nose because I also think it looks shoter and wider' I didnt tell him to cut my nose to make it shorter I told him to get it smaller because I thought it gets wide everytime I smile, My doctor siad to me its only in the start but I think now my nose looks so pigge big wide and upturned' can any doctor see what exactly my doctor have done with my nose on the pictures? because he says that he havent touched the lenght of my nose -.-
Doctor Kamal

I think your nose looks better after surgery..you didn't post new photos.
yes, agree with the others that your lips are gorgeous ... great complement to a beautiful nose ... be patient :)
This is off topic, but I love your lips.
Haha, thank you very much :-)
Check your inbox. I sent you a private message.
I have answered your messange :-)
I love your nose. It's small and fits your face. Probably there is still swelling and you won't see the final result until at least a year.
I hope it gets better, I am scared of it will be like this forever :-(
Your nose looks very nice and I don't see any issues with it but hopefully you will be happy with the results once it fully heals!!! Your lips are gorgeous...are they natural??
I hope so too :-( But it's still swollen and I am in 3-4 Month :-( haha yes my lips are natural and thank you :-)
Swelling is a longer term problem for those of us with ethnic skin ... my ps told me to expect changes up to 18 months post op, minor changes thereafter up to 3 years. I taped my nose every night for the first 6 months, with gentle massaging to reduce the swelling. My tip was very piggy at first ... it gradually dropped ... some days I wish it remained a little more upturned :) ... nowadays (15 months post op) I mainly wish for further deswelling and refinement. I hope you will be very happy with your outcome ... you are very pretty in your before pic.
Thank you for your answer, it's good to hear that I am not the only one' and yes maybe because I am arab/persian and that my skin is thicker it takes longer time. But I wish it gets smaller with the time. And thank you very much for the advices
as time passes, the tip will drop and the swelling will come down ... be patient and look after yourself for best healing :)
But is it normal to look like that after 4 months? and when I cry' get mad or get tired is it normal that it automatically get's bigger and upturned?
crying, hot weather, salty foods, etc will cause the nose to retain swelling, look bigger and upturned ... drink lots of water, reduce salt intake, taping ... good advice from a fellow traveller Crunchtoes (see her videos on Youtube)
We dont see ur whole face so we cant judge if this nose is bad for u. I am not suggesting you post a ful face photo as I completely understand the privacy issue.
There is hope. Type in medial crural overlay into google images and look at the chart. It is an article that shows all the diff types of surgeries to fix things like the nose angle or rotation. Mco gives you derogation and less piggy. Give it time tho as it may drop.
Yeah your nose looks good and will only get better....be patient.
Your nose today is noticeably lower than it was three days ago. Most surgeons inform their patients the tip will be more upturned immediately after cast removal and will "drop" afterward. Your nose looks attractive in today's pic. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
It looks like the swelling is going down. Big difference in todays pictures from the ones 3 days ago.
I dont see them either!
It is because i deleted Them I have put some now

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf, but did you take down your photos? I don't see any.

It is because i deleted Them I have put some now