Excellent Juvederm Results for Eye Bags and Top Lip Line

Hi there, I actually had Juvederm about 3 weeks...

Hi there, I actually had Juvederm about 3 weeks ago and am thrilled with the results. I had injections under my eyes where I had eye bags and now...... gone! I have smooth under eyes now and I also had some inejected into my top lips to redefine my lip line and my lips look amazing. No trout pout look just a beautifully defined lip line complete with cupids bow. I can't wait to have some more.

Which brings me to ask. does anyone know where I can go (reputable of course) in Bangkok to have some juvederm and botox. I am going over there on the 19th April and would love to have some more, as I am pretty sure it will be cheaper.

Bronnie at North Shore Skin Care Clinic

She is a qualified pracitioner in the cosmetic field and keeps up to date with all procedures. She is a walking advertisment herself.

Wowee yes pls keep my posted. i don't know anyone personally that knows anything about this!

xoxo ;>
No no no, my eyes are great. Don't be afraid these fillers have come such a long way these days. I just had my lip line done and I love it. I must say it's even made my smile look more even.

I'm going to have some filler in my cheeks soon so that should be great. I'll keep you informed if you like.

I say go for it, non invasive procedures like fillers, botox etc are such a godsend I reckon.
ok hahahaha! gosh though I wish I could see your eyes. So are you saying your eye problem is back full force and you need to get it fixed?

gosh i'm so afraid to make a move and do anything.

xoxoxox!
Hi there, I have not been back actually. It's funny though because this Friday I am off to see Bronnie once again after all this time! I am having my cupid's bow enhanced (top lip) not trout pout ha! ha! ha! I al also going to ask her about my eyes again and also the creases either side of my nose. I'll keep you posted.
I see you did this in 2010. how many touch ups and returns do you need though to stay happy and looking good? If it's more than twice a year that could feel a bit depressing??

any info thanx
{edited} Good Luck and I am going back next month for some more touch ups here and there. Let me know how you got on and please, let her know that Karen Porter referred you.
Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!
Where is your doctor located? Thanks
Hi Bronnie, I want to have juvederm to fill my tear trough too. Who did yours? Where? Thanks!
Hi, my name is Karen and the person who did the Juvederm injections for me is Bronnie :). I live in Sydney Australia and her practice in is Northbridge at the North Shore Cosmetic Centre. I hope this helps. I don;t have her hone number on hand but can get it for you. You will just love the results, I was amazed!
Love the story. From MIAMI Dr. B