It's... Ok, I Guess - Sydney, Australia

I decided to get Juvederm on my cheeks because I...

I decided to get Juvederm on my cheeks because I felt I could benefit from more prominent appearing cheekbones and to lift the slight crepiness i had.

I had 2 mils in each cheek about 3 months ago from now and I'm not sure if I'm just used to it or whether it just wasn't very effective, but I can't notice much of a difference, and no one else did when I first got it either.

I can feel them still under my skin but only 3 months later they feel like they are beggining to diminish and I still have slightly crepe-like cheeks.

If i could do it over i would have put the money towards cheek implants instead.

I suppose it did the job, but i didn't expect that...

I suppose it did the job, but i didn't expect that the results would be so little.

I hate the fact that juvederm only lasts so long, I HATE the idea of maintenaince.

I would gladly go through a year or more of pain if i could just look the way i wanted at the end of it, and on that note the fact i want cheek implants instead of these stupid needles is just for me.
Facial Rejuvation Clinic

I had a lot of questions about the procedure and I don't feel like they were answered well or even not at all.