It's... Ok, I Guess - Sydney, Australia

I decided to get Juvederm on my cheeks because I...

I decided to get Juvederm on my cheeks because I felt I could benefit from more prominent appearing cheekbones and to lift the slight crepiness i had.

I had 2 mils in each cheek about 3 months ago from now and I'm not sure if I'm just used to it or whether it just wasn't very effective, but I can't notice much of a difference, and no one else did when I first got it either.

I can feel them still under my skin but only 3 months later they feel like they are beggining to diminish and I still have slightly crepe-like cheeks.

If i could do it over i would have put the money towards cheek implants instead.

I suppose it did the job, but i didn't expect that...

I suppose it did the job, but i didn't expect that the results would be so little.

I hate the fact that juvederm only lasts so long, I HATE the idea of maintenaince.

I would gladly go through a year or more of pain if i could just look the way i wanted at the end of it, and on that note the fact i want cheek implants instead of these stupid needles is just for me.
Facial Rejuvation Clinic

I had a lot of questions about the procedure and I don't feel like they were answered well or even not at all.

i have to tell, i can see ur cheeks.
but yourself u cannot see so good like other persons the result. i think i forgot my face of the past. i dont know u know , what i mean, ...but every time, when i do injection, i think it is like before...but that cannot be reality.!!! i want to tell for ur cheeks, maybe try Radiesse. i did my create my nose with radiesse. 1 ml of radiesse does more volume make , than 1ml of hyalorone. and it does last 1-2 years in ur cheeks.
i have it now in nose.
a friend of mine had cheek-implants and then she got ill, and hat to take antibiotics...but it doesnt go better...so the implants had to do go out of body! now she takes radiesse, too. here in germany one injektion with 1,5ml cost about 450 euro! that is ok for 1-2 years. for the cheeks normally u take 2 injections! about 750 euro in germany.

and so many people , i know , all say, injections look better and more natural than implants. please dont surgery with implants ur cheeks... it is foreign material and in face no foreign implant is good. in the body like breast it is ok,...but the face is more smooth and u mostly have problems with that....

-sorry for my english--^^

You seriously don't need anything doing to your face your very cute and handsome, don't do it.

Just read through the rest of the posts. What in the world does your sexual preference have to do with this? Geez! Seankdyy's comment should have not even been allowed to post, or at least should have been deleted by the webmaster. As I and many others have said - you look fine! We're always our worst critics. Wait until you're in your 40's like me & really need it before having more work done - ha! The esthetician had great advice about taking caring of yourself from the inside out - it really does go a long way.
Cameron~ Believe me, I know all this can be so frustrating, let alone costly. But in all honestly, I think you look just fine. :)
Hi Cameron,

I think you look good. Don't go and find anything to your face please.
Cameron, I think you are a very handsome young man and really can't see any need to change or augment any of your features. You really are very cute and your cheeks are more than fine. Please try to be kinder to yourself....you're gorgeous!
You are a young good looking guy. I am a medical esthetician. Don't put any of that crap in your beautiful body. Try putting on alittle weight. Weight lift, eat healthy, drink protein drinks, stay away from booze.
hey cameron, if i were you i wouldnt get it done again, there are a lot of cases with dermal fillers in their cheeks that have caused serious problems such as sinus infections, migration and etc. please just dont do it i had juvederm injected in my lips 3 years ago and its still there in some patients it just doesnt go away ,so what if you didnt like the results? please be carefull and just for the record your cheeks are fine and normal :)
I tried juvederm for the 1st time back in Nov it only lasted for 3months . I cant tell you how sad it made me i gave up a year of gifts I spent around 600.00 ( I had botox also) . I called back to let them know and they told me come in and they would redo it i did and im guessing because they did a redo they didnt use very much because that was 2weeks ago and its gone again . The only thing i could think of that happened is i have Graves and mybe that caused it to break down so fast . I wont be doing it again . I wished i would of put the money on a down payment for a facelift o well a lesson learned.
Hey im pretty sure i went to the same place and i thought they were great! Do you know the name of the person who did your injections or how did they look like?

Maybe you'd be better off trying a more permanent filler than juvederm like radiesse.
Personally i don't think you need it but do whatever makes you happy i guess!
Dude, they should have told you what you were better off doing, you're young and you're a good looking kid. what the hell? open your eyes you seriously dont need anything done. Go out one night to a gay bar the way you look and I bet you get hit on by the guys. I dont know if that means anything but most guys wont hit on ugly guys, but you can compare yourself to other guys while youre there as well. It will give you the boost you need. so funny but true.
just curious, but why are you assuming Sean is gay?
Sorry, meant Cameron. Why are you assuming he is gay?
I am gay.

I dont care about the sterotype.

I definately think guys who go for cosmetic procedures are mostly gay.

Hi Cameron,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. I'm sorry you are not satisfied with you procedure. It sounds like your Juvederm is wearing off. Are you going to go and get more or are you just going to get cheek implants instead? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

Yes but since I'm so young I dont want to get any surgery done til I'm 25.

I want to change alot about my face but I'm not sure what I should do exactly.

I am going to write post a question elsewhere detailing how i wish my face to look.

Hi Cameron,

Here is a link to the doctor Q&A for Facial Surgery, you might want to check it out it might help. Keep us updated.

Thanks,