Swelling Rhinoplasty - Sweden

I had a rhinoplasty for 10 months ago. In Iran,...

I had a rhinoplasty for 10 months ago. In Iran, the surgeon was very famous and good!. He fixed my tip and the right, left side of the nose. Now after 10 months, my tip still looks huge, he said he did a special tip plasty. But my tip is very huge. And i hate it, i do not se any difference after each month. And my left and right side of the nose are asymmetric. My nosestrills are also assymetric! I had a thick skin in the tip. Is this swelling? Or shall i do have a secondary rhinoplasty ?

I had also gone through the rhinoplasty surgery which caused the temporary swelling on the face near to the nose, but after few days the swelling completely gone away. You can visit the site to get more information on nose reshaping methods. http://www.surgeonsrhinoplasty.com/
I agree with Romes I think it looks good!
Hi! I don't think there is anything wrong with your new nose but maybe if you post some before pics we can see the differences ??

Sorry you're not feeling good about your results. Your tip does look like it could be swollen, still.  And I do see what you mean by your left nostril being a little different from your right. It doesn't look bad. In fact, I think you look quite nice.

I think you're going to have to give it a few more months to judge how much the swelling will continue to decrease. If it doesn't subside to your liking, you might want to check out RealSelf's Rhinoplasty revision community.