Semi Pleased with Results - Stockton, CA

I love the idea of filling these dreaded signs of...

I love the idea of filling these dreaded signs of aging. I'm on a tight budget but appearance is very important to me. It was slightly difficult adjusting to the new look that I could see changed the shape and movement to my face.

I feel the beginning is the strange phase. As it mellows, everthing starts to even out and become as normal looking as possible. I still think people, like myself, who know the "injected look" can surely tell I've had injections.

Was it worth it and would I do again? Absolutely! In my opinion, I'd rather look a little different than remain appearing sunken and aging. Full verses sunken? Full wins hands down. I've been injected about 3 times now.

of all don't believe what ceeirbitels or even friends tell you about what they have had done. Many people dont tell you the entire truth and many dont even know what they have had done! Permanent fillers are not as safe as hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane or Juvederm or Perlane and in the lip they tend to form scar nodules and if infected then the problem is very difficult to treat.

can have a very subtle aumoatgtien or a very dramatic or exotic augmentation. Fillers work better than implants for dramatic lip augmentation. But I personally would not inject someone to make them look like a duck or silly! If you are tall with exotic eyes and features and you can pull off much bigger lips then great. But if I think your lips will look funny on your face or that your lips don't have the volume capacity for multiple syringes of Restylane then no!

Hello yassy10. I've wondered the same thing about my filler. I've asked several doctors and they swear it could not happen. I have read alot of stories of loose skin under the eyes from reviews though. I'm afraid to try it in the eye area. Glad to hear you mom had great results.
Hi. I'm just wandering if you are having a lot of juvederm injected in your face, especially in eye trough area which is under some very thin skin. Can it start to drag down your face, or make your skin droop more from all the weight of it, so that the skin sags more than it would have without the juvederm? My mum had filler for many years and looks great, but was just wandering if this is possible. And /great you are having such good results and happy with yours. It's nice to read some good, positive reviews.
How many syringes did you use? I had three total to my eyes and nasal lines and don't see an "injected" look. I bet you look great!
Also, I paid 600 per syringe in Houston minus 50 from Brilliant Distinctions. Would love the name of the 399 Houston doctor for the future. Thanks!
I started with 2 syringes for nasalabial folds and lips. Now I can maintain pretty well with 1 syringe every 8 months or so. If you don't look "injected", you probably went to a great doctor. I'm still trying to get a natural look without appearing overfilled, but like I said, I'd rather be overfilled than deflated. hahaha.... Yes, I'd like to find a doctor for $399 too but skills must be included. Are you happy with your results?
Hi, to save money you should always google "juvederm promotions and then the name of your city" Many doctors have great deals. I just got 2 full syringes for 399.00 in Houston and I really liked the PS.
Wow... That's a great deal. I just paid $450 for one syringe (of course in California though). I thought Juvederm quit promotions and only reward through Brillant Distinctions Program? That's what my PS claims. I've been to 3 different doctors for injections but have only been pleased with one so I'm hesitant to jump on sales through different doctors. I'm definately going to check out your tip though. Thanks very much for posting :) I enjoy getting feedback.

I just started a forum so we could all share the promo's from the company. If/when you hear about them please post them in the forum so others can get the savings too. :)

Promos & deals from Allergan (makers of Juvederm)

I opened similar forums in Restylane, Botox and Dysport. If you use any other products & know of promos feel free to start forums like this. Feel free to just copy & paste the wording I have in the other forums if that is easier for you.

I am looking for a ps to have my under eye troughs filled. I live in the central valley also. Can you tell me the doctor you were happy having this done with?

Hello L2, I've never had filler in eye troughs because I've heard alot about bad results. From what I've researched, the eye troughs are difficult. If I had to make a choice, I'd choose Dr. Bock. I've had filler and botox by Dr. Bock (dermatologist) vs plastic surgeons in Stockton. In my experience, Dr. Bock seems to specialize in fillers and botox. I get a better result. He displays greater skill and result, maybe since he spends more of his time in this area. I do not care for his strange personality though. Beware! He will make negative comments about your appearance (that you never even thought of) just to make extra money. I've left his office a couple times feeling insulted and quite upset. I have no desire to visit a doctor that makes you feel bad about yourself. He does have good skills though and stands firmly by his patients. I'd trust him and tolerate his demeanor for a good result. I simply decided to quit listening to his sales pitches and get what I wanted instead. Good luck with your search. Please let me know if you find a great doctor. I'm always looking for improvement. Thanks!