Great Experience, Love my Results - Stanford, CA

I opted for the rhinoplasty because I was very...

I opted for the rhinoplasty because I was very self-concious about my nose, which had a prominent dorsal hump. I thought it looked okay from the front, but seeing photos of myself from the side made me cringe.

My results are what I would consider "ideal", and I am extremeley happy with how it looks and feels. It has only been one month and everyone I've told said it looks fantastic (and everyone who doesn't know thinks it is natural!). I am so grateful!

Overall I am extremely happy with my decision to have the rhinoplasty - I have absolutely no regrets!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

After serveral consultations, I chose Dr. M because he is not only one of the most experienced surgeons I spoke with, but he also was very well spoken, professional and knowledgeable.

misslou, I was wondering what your nose surgery consisted of. You said to fix a dorsal hump, but I was wondering if there was anything else that you had done. I am curious since I am worried about the price of a nose job. I really want to go to Dr. Most, but he has a large consultation fee, so I don't want to pay it and then find out his price for a nose job is completely unrealistic for me. $8,000 is reasonable for me, but I would like to take down the hump as well as fix the tip a bit. Thanks for the help!
Hey, all.

I don't know if this helps, but way back in 2003, in Seattle, Dr. Most (then at UW) performed surgery on me after I suffered a pretty bad orbital fracture (my eye was sinking down and back into my head and it looked horrible).

It was just luck of the draw that he ended up performing the surgery because I didn't look him up; he was resident at the University of Washington Medical Center where I had first gone to the ER after getting my head smashed in).

Oh my god, I could not have been luckier. Before I went in, my eye looked so hideous that there is no way I could have led a normal life.

After an eight hour procedure, I went home (opted not to stay the night)and took a long, scrutinizing look in the mirror.

I swear that for the life of me, I couldn't tell that anything had ever happened. You couldn't even hardly tell where he had gone in to do the surgery (under the outside corner of my eyelid, apparently).

I feel stupid for saying this, but it never even dawned on me that he might do rhinoplasty. I always just thought he was the guy who put my skull back together.

I came to this site because I am dying to get my nose fixed and so I'm doing the doctor hunt. We're all familiar with the internet quest to find the perfect plastic surgeon, and I've read countless reviews in the last couple years, gone to different sites, and had consultations with plastic surgery "legends".

When I stumbled on a review of Dr. Most on this site, I was like, "Why didn't I think of this before!?"

For the benefit of anyone who reads this and is considering Dr. Most, all I can say is that THE MAN IS A DAMN GENIUS, and he gave me my life back.

Good luck!
Wow, this is incredible! I hope you get the procedure done with Dr. M- I have a rhinoplasty scheduled w/ him in a couple days! I hope you post your story too!
Thanks so much. I had a consult with Most a year ago, but couldn't have surgery then. I was pretty sure I'd go to him, but my sister thinks Kim's work is more subtle. I'm going to have a consult with both, and with luck one of them will clearly be the one. They seem to have similar credentials -- and both have rave reviews. Again thanks for your response -- it's good to know that if I choose Most others were happy with him.
Who did you decide on for your Rhinoplasty, Dr. Most or Dr. Kim?

Thanks
I live out of state and have consults with both in early May. I'll try to keep you posted, but remind me if I forget.
How did your consults go? Did you decide on Dr. Kim or Dr. Most?
Most is the most. I preferred his aesthetics, manner and price. Don't know yet when I'll be able to do it.
Did you consult any other Bay area surgeons? I was thinking I'd go to Most, and then someone sent me to Dr. Kim's website. I'm a little confused now.
I didn't consult with any other surgeons in the Bay (the other two I saw were in Southern California)so unfortunately I can't really compare Dr. Most with Dr. Kim.

I would recommend going to their websites, looking up reviews and (if you still can't make up your mind) have consults with both of them.

I chose Dr. Most because of his position at Stanford, the positive online reviews, and from watching his youtube videos on rhinoplasty (he includes some photos of really good rhinoplasties he has done that aren't on his website) :) good luck!